Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossbar! Ouch.

Awesome PP.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• 2-0 after the first. And damn, the Shark Tank sucks, weirdass bounces. Boo for American arenas, maintain them you bastards.

Hopefully Calgary dominates 2nd and 3rd, too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• A lot of rinks have soft spots... it makes home-ice advantage mean something.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• That Iggy goal looked nice. Made the goalie do all the work.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            2-0 after the first. And damn, the Shark Tank sucks, weirdass bounces. Boo for American arenas, maintain them you bastards.
            They ARE maintained. However, in the US, the temperature gets above 60 F .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I love Cherry!

'Nabokov played it so good that Iggy scored' (or words to that effect).
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                They ARE maintained. However, in the US, the temperature gets above 60 F .
                It's the boards that are awful -- Detroit and San Jose specifically.

Comment

• Go Sharks!
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• There's a spot on the end boards at GM Place (maybe about 1 metre to the side of the crease) where if you hit it just right the puck will curl back on goal. I've seen the Canucks try that a couple of times... and it's freaked out more than one opposing goalie on a "routine" icing.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 3-0 Calgary.

The crowd in SJ sucks, they're booing the Sharks.

Calgary was still cheering "Go Flames Go" when down 3-0. Learn something from them.

Comment

• Nah... the Flames fans were just yokels off the farm who didn't realise their team was sucking it up.

San Jose fans!

Comment

• 3-0 Calgary, end of the second, which historically has been San Jose's period.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                            Nah... the Flames fans were just yokels off the farm who didn't realise their team was sucking it up.

San Jose fans!
                            Booing their own team? In the second period? In the playoffs?

Some people don't deserve a franchise.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• When your team is stinking up the arena, you have every right to boo them. Not booing is a sign your fans are too easily pleased.

Comment

• That's why Vancouver's fans suck.

Calgary's fans are with them through the thick and the thin, which is why we survived so many seasons that sucked, and why the city is so insane as it is now.

Comment

Working...
                                X