NHL Playoffs, Round *ing 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next games seem to favor us.

7-1 on the road, and Miikka has a 6-0-0 record in the game after letting in 4 or more goals.

The home games are usually a wash for Calgary, but we'll win the next two.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Jeez, lots of SJ Penalties.

Playing like goons.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 4-2 final, series tied 2-2.

Calgary will win it 4-2 with consecutive wins on the road in SJ.

Comment

• hey guess whos gonna lead the league with PM in the playoffs? your very own Chris Simon.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• sharks 37 PM, flamers 33. riiiighht
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• See, what goons.

Even when they're winning they're poor sportsmen.

Comment

• fanatsy heroes: Rathje, Marleau, Damphousse 1 G, 1 A each
                fantasy zero: Kipprusoff 4 GA, 12 Saves
                goat of the game: ville nieminen

Comment

• Go Sharks.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Flames looked very very bad tonight-- I hardly saw them generate any good chances

But I do not plan to jump off the bandwagon-- The hope is that they regain their form in game 5 in San Jose and then close out the series in game 6 in Calgary. The reality may very well be a series that goes the full 7 games
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Go Flames.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Frasier!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Iggy gets a shorthanded goal, 1-0.

Flames are 7-1 when they draw first blood.

Comment

• 2-0 Calgary, Nilson.

Comment

• Go Flames!
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The Flames came out really strong tonight. The Sharks... not so much.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X