No announcement yet.

How Big Are You?? :naughty:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and I don't think men can be anorexic.

Comment

• "I just can't seem to put on much bulk. I think it's genetic. Not everyone can be an arnold swarchenegger."

You just don't/didn't eat enough. For some people it is harder, and you may need to take in 5000 cals a day just to put on 1 lb a week, say, but it's just not impossible. That's a myth.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• How big am I?

Well, no chick has ever complained, let's put it that way.

EDIT:

I'm the same physical dimensions as Arnie, but with the muscle tone of that Candy bloke.
        Last edited by Cruddy; April 26, 2004, 05:39.
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• Re: How Big Are You??

Originally posted by Space05us
          Im 5'9" and weigh 144lbs
          Nice. I'm the same.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            I'm 5'6'' 135 pounds or:

1.65 m 59 Kilos

Just a little shorter than you Siro.
            Hehe Ben is miniature.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• As always, I'm about 6"4" and 220 lbs or about 2m & 100 kilos.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• In the last couple of weeks I've managed to lose about 2 lbs in fat and gain about a pound in muscle, having only started weight training again a few days ago, so I'm down to nearer 142-4 lbs (65kg), which is a BMI of 19.6. Once I've managed to lose about another 2 lbs of fat and gained about 7-8 lbs of muscle, I'll be how I want to be by the summer, and have a BMI of 20-21
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• good for you.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Hehe Ben is miniature.
                    That's what happens when your dad is 6'0'' and your mom 5'0'', and you take after the latter and not the former.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Do you smoke?
                      SR,

No, because one it's illegal, and two, I don't want lung cancer, three, and most importantly, I could not afford it

and I don't think men can be anorexic.
                      Dissident,

Want a bet? I could have died when I was 8. I weighed about 28lbs, and had little muscle (IE, only ones needed to breathe etc). It has left its' mark on me, and I have a lots of problems that have been attributed to this.

I still can not work/play for more than an hour, without needing to drink/eat something with alot of sugar.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That's what happens when your dad is 6'0'' and your mom 5'0'', and you take after the latter and not the former.
                        It's weird, my mums 5'1", my dad's 5'7", and I'm 5'11", and I take more after my mum
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                          No, because one it's illegal, and two, I don't want lung cancer, three, and most importantly, I could not afford it
                          I hadn't realized, that you're so young. Since this is the case, I wouldn't bother about tallness/weight at all, if I were you. Wait till it has stabilized in your mid twenties. When I was your age, I was also tall and very slim (190cm, 65-70 kg). Don't worry, you will fill up in due time. Your body will take care of this.

Comment

• just eat pizza. that will fill you in

Comment

• 6'2.5", 170 lbs.
                              "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

• "Don't worry, you will fill up in due time. Your body will take care of this."

You can make it happen quicker though
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X