No announcement yet.

How Big Are You?? :naughty:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 72 kg right now, but I can weigh 69 or 70 just as easily at times.

I have no idea how tall I am, I guess it must be some 185-187 cm
    don't know what that is in lbs and feet though
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• @Arrian
      Hehe, for some reason I expected you to be tall, funny how your mind makes a mental image based on words and an avatar.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• 5'10" 155
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
          Gained about 5 kg over the last couple of months.
          how?

(i'm 1.75, around 60Kg)

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
            Stay out of strong winds Joncha.
            Here's me on the left...
            Attached Files
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
              5' 7"
              180 lbs.

-Arrian

That's funny, its where I pretty much am. I'm at 178 right now I think. And I measured my height recently and discovered I had grown an inch somewhere in the past 9 years.

Comment

• 5'10", about 205. I could stand to get back to my high school "playing weight" of around 190, but the beers and Krispy Kremes in my head keep telling me to burn things... I mean not to worry about it.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  On the subject of weight loss, I once lost 4kg (~9lbs) in two weeks on a diet of junk food, coca cola, and beer. One day I'm gonna write a book on this diet and get rich.
                  I don't think "The Cocaine Diet" will be a big seller.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• 6 inches.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• i'm just about six feet long, i think about 35in around girth.

<170lbs.
                      B♭3

Comment

• I am as tal and fat, as Mother Russia requires me to be!
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I'm 5'6'' 135 pounds or:

1.65 m 59 Kilos

Just a little shorter than you Siro.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm 3' 6" lying on my back.... 4' 11" standing up....

okay, that's not true, it's the other way around.
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• 6'3" 255 lbs.

i've got a gut and small man boobs. could definately stand to lose some weight.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• dude, stop drinking mountain dew
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X