X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144
    dude, stop drinking mountain dew
    BUT I NEED THE POINTS!!!1!!!

i'm seriously thinking about getting off caffeine this summer.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• 8.5 inches
      OH wait disregard that
      ONE OF US
      ONE OF US
      JOIN US we are the Freaks
      YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

• 5'9 155
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• I'm 6'1" and I weigh 210lbs. I need to lose 20 pounds in order to get back down to my game weight.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• 7 inches.

oh oh height? 5'10

EDIT: goddamit now i feel silly doing joke thats been done over and over in this thread.
            :-p

Comment

• I haven't actually weighed or measured myself (in ANY sense) since high school so I don't really know.

I'd estimate about 5'10'' (height). weight? Maybe 170?
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• 5'8" 68 Inches total.

Currently 133 pounds. I bounce around a little bit. Up and down a pound or two. I'm still losing weight. So far I've lost 51 pounds.

Comment

• quote:
                  Originally posted by alva
                  Gained about 5 kg over the last couple of months.

how?

(i'm 1.75, around 60Kg)

I started to use a product called Questran which helps me to absorb fluids (vile)?
                  This isn't going to do you much good though, they gave this to me because it was the only alternative left before operating. I have crohn's disease and since I'm currently in remission and was still losing weight something had to be wrong.
                  It not even the main function of this product.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• "Currently 133 pounds"
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                      5' 10"; 165-170lbs

Comment

• PA: If you cared to check is height, he's got a BMI of 20.2, which isn't extreme in any sense.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I just can't imagine how weak and powerless I'd feel at less than about 160lbs, hey Diss it might be worth looking at the link I posted earlier if you fancy bulking up.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• 1.75m 63kg (5'9" 140lbs)

Must say I'm slightly relieved to see I'm not the skinniest one here
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Locutus: You're not even skinny.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Actually it was directed at the other kitten person.
                                I am 6'1" and 260 lbs. and as for my Fluffy she is a svelt 12 pounds (of which 4 are furr!!)

Peace

GT
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X