How Big Are You?? :naughty:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Big Are You?? :naughty:

Inspired by the soda=obesity thread Ive decided we should all share how big we are! What fun this could be!!!

Im 5'9" and weigh 144lbs

yes Ive gained two pounds since Ive last given my weight here on 'Poly naught just over a week ago, the wonder that is being properly hydrated

I'm three meters tall and 500 kilos.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

5' 10"; 165-170lbs

Edit - I've put on a few pounds recently.
      Last edited by Dauphin; April 23, 2004, 09:17.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Space, 144 lbs? What are yoU!? Alien!? Come on boy, eat some! You weigh what girls do.

I'm perfect height, weight and size. Downstairs, huge.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Space, 144 lbs? What are yoU!? Alien!? Come on boy, eat some! You weigh what girls do.

STFU! I weigh 8 pounds more than I did 4 months ago.

and Im working on it.

Comment

You weighed 136 before? damn! That's sick!

Let's put you on some extra nutrition and weight lifting ASAP.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

5' 11" and 176 lb. (180 cm, 84 kg)

Used to be about 5' 9" and 235 lb (175 cm, 106 kg) a few years ago.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I've never been in the 100 CLUB

Yet...
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Space, see, you need to be somewhere in Kassiopeia's weight. I mean the new weight. A good measure for men is a natural from how tall are you for example 180cm, subtract 100 that is 80 kilos that is a good weight and somewhere around that. You can be few kilos over or few kilos less but that's the ideal weight. Of course if you work out or something, you can weigh more or even less depends what your sport is. I'd say you have many more pounds to gain! Plus it doesn't have to be all fat. You can build some muscle too. Otherwise all the bouncers will kick your butt, you don't want that.
                  In da butt.

Comment

I've never had a fight with a bouncer.
                    Last edited by chequita guevara; April 23, 2004, 09:33.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

6' 0" - 195lbs.

1.83m - 88.5kg
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

And before anyone says that is fat, you go and dip your bodyweight plus 38lbs 8 times..
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

My weight never changes.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

165cm and ~75kg.
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I don't actually know, but I'd guess around 6' 0" and 180lbs.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X