Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we doing to stop the Gay agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Well, I avoided the slide back into homosexuality for one more day...

just wait . . . . . .
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
      I think the first thing we should do is tie up MrsFun and throw rocks at him why is this option not on the poll?!
      So you're going to tie up MrsFun -- I don't care. But who the hell is MrsFun?

Comment

you are

Comment

Typical. Most of the actors aren't even gay.

So?

AFAIK Anthony Hopkins isn't a cannibal either.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

what happened to the "stopped playing with bananas" option?
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh
              you are

He can't be. Mrs means married, and gays aren't allowed to marry.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This poll lacks the 'currently pleasing Catholic girlfriend option.'

Therefore, I have no choice but to abstain.

hey hey hey

after the wedding, please.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  Man the actor who plays Brian is the only good looking guy on QAF; and of course he's straight. Just goes to show you who's RUNNIGG SOCIGHTEYT
                  You kidding? He isn't that good looking. And the guy playing Justin is far, far cuter. And really gay.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

after the wedding, please

There are many ways to please a woman.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You kidding? He isn't that good looking. And the guy playing Justin is far, far cuter. And really gay.
                      Can't dispute that either...
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Just one thought -- Queer as Folk is more realistic by having actors who look good, but still are ordinary looking.

Less people would relate to plastic top-grade model actors in a series like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                          Just one thought -- Queer as Folk is more realistic by having actors who look good, but still are ordinary looking.

Less people would relate to plastic top-grade model actors in a series like this.
                          Well I like the UK version a lot more because it accomplishes that a lot better.. in my opinion. Ever see it before?
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• No, and I don't plan to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                              Just one thought -- Queer as Folk is more realistic by having actors who look good, but still are ordinary looking.
                              But what's the point when every other aspect of the show is so ludicrously unrealistic as to be absurd? I mean, if they're going to feed us storylines that make daytime soaps look Hemingway, they could at least give us better eye candy.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Justin looks like a 14 year old with a tad of the downs

Comment

Working...
                                X