Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we doing to stop the Gay agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm keeping my banana well hidden.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Monkspider's homophobia is turning me on . . . . .
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Eat gay popular culture, you homophobes.
        Attached Files

Comment

MrFun, I'm shocked that you post a stereotypical image like that.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh no, the homos are cuming.

Fezzie wezzie, Queer as Folk is fun. I wish I were gay.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I loved the British version when I saw it.... Nathan is cool You wanna be gay? hehehehheheh... go get yourself a bloke..
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's not totally stereotypical, in that I've seen worse stereotypes on tv before. However, I do agree that it is quite stereotypical, and ignores the broad spectrum of people who are gay. It seems to only show the almost femmy sort of "queer eye for the straight guy" types.
                However, the guys are VERY cute(especially the one in the net shirt). I wish I could afford showtime. Damn this capitalist economy! In a communist system, it would be provided for all equally!!
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Don't kick it til you've tried it.
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                    However, the guys are VERY cute(especially the one in the net shirt).
                    I really can't dispute that at all..

Damn this capitalist economy! In a communist system, it would be provided for all equally!!
                    That's stupid. In a communist system you won't have cable TV because it costs a lot of money to maintain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                      MrFun, I'm shocked that you post a stereotypical image like that.
                      Oh, piss off. I absolutely love the American version of Queer as Folk.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Oh, piss off. I absolutely love the American version of Queer as Folk.
                        Typical. Most of the actors aren't even gay.

Comment

So what? Two or three of them are.

Comment

I think the first thing we should do is tie up MrsFun and throw rocks at him why is this option not on the poll?!
                            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Man the actor who plays Brian is the only good looking guy on QAF; and of course he's straight. Just goes to show you who's RUNNIGG SOCIGHTEYT

Comment

Well, I avoided the slide back into homosexuality for one more day...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X