Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we doing to stop the Gay agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    Umm.... It is.
    Polls 101

Circles = you can pick one and one only.
    Boxes = you can tick as many or as little as you want.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Country music.

Just got me a Townes Van Zandt album.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

You don't scare me Fez. I got a Winchestor Pump-Action rifle with a seven inch shaft that could blow any man straight to heaven.

great doublespeak.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Personally, I don't think Carlo can handle a gun. He just doesn't look beefy enough.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

This thread is gay...
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear

You know Gian, some of us just so happen to be commies, and some of us just so happen to like anime. And then, gian, some of us tned to die sooner than others. Ya know what I mean? You just end up falling off of a bridge, after stepping in wet cement and letting it dry. Or somehow, your brake lines end up breaking. It's really the funniest thing.
              Oh and on the subject of sweeping generalizations not all commies are bigots. I'm not. Probably b/c I'm bi, but still there's proof that your wrong.
              And yes I have provided a source, and no I'm not bitter about the fall of the Soviet whatever the hell you called you dirty capitalist in 1991.

For a more on topic note.
              We need to shove the gay agenda down everyone's throat, until everyone can't stand it anymore. We need to form a pink mafia, to deal with all of the bigots in the world. Mr. Bush, I'm looking at you. We also need a sort of red police that will "neutralize" any anti-commie capiltaists.
              Note to Bipolar: THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THREAD. Now grow up and get a life. You will have to get pass the Fuerzas Armadas Anti-Comunistas and that won't happen.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                Personally, I don't think Carlo can handle a gun. He just doesn't look beefy enough.
                I have experience firing an M3A1, an M-14, and an commie chinese copy of the Kalashnikov (piece of crap). And several handguns. So try me.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The gay people will surrender or be burned in their tanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I have experience firing an M3A1, an M-14, and an commie chinese copy of the Kalashnikov (piece of crap). And several handguns. So try me.
                    I'm on my way to CA to negotiate with the gay terrorists.

"Step away from the penis"

No answer. Pulls out 9 and fires whole load.
                    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax Africanus

I'm on my way to CA to negotiate with the gay terrorists.

"Step away from the penis"

No answer. Pulls out 9 and fires whole load.
                      You presence is not needed. You are degrading the atmosphere.

Want to smell 20 rounds from an M-14?

Comment

This thread is teh gay. Besides, you can do a lot more damage with Limbaugh's book than you can with one of them candy-ass Bibles you're toting.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

No longer referring to anything as "fabulous", under any circumstances
                          Awww...
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                            Look at my signature? Don't even try to mess with me.

Are you actually only 13?
                            Aaah
                            * penny drops *
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                              This thread is teh gay. Besides, you can do a lot more damage with Limbaugh's book than you can with one of them candy-ass Bibles you're toting.
                              Only if you read it, and then the damage is to yourself.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Azazel that's so very rude!

LOL yes sure
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X