Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

Bottom of the contact list.

Are you confusing Windows Messenger with MSN Messenger?
    Isn't Windows Messenger obsolete now?

Comment

• Typical file browsing
      Attached Files
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Another
        Attached Files
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Extreme close up
          Attached Files
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              Typical file browsing
              What a ghastly interface.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You use Windows and thus are not in a position to point fingers.

Anyway, you are to taste what Fez is to politics, and that's about all one could say.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I still haven't figured out how to resize my first image, but I will take a picture of my desktop with my digital camera. I love my digital camera. Of course the flash really puts a bad spot on the screen, oh well- and the screen is titled as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• actually I can convert to a jpg with MS Paint. yay!. Although it's still a pain in the ass resizing with MS Paint, so I just reduced my desktop to 800 X 600- which messed up my icon placement.

I need to get a good photo editing program. I can't get Photo Deluxe to work with Windows XP (even though I downloade a recent plug in).
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Just have a picture, I'm not going to show on mine.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

You use Windows and thus are not in a position to point fingers.

Anyway, you are to taste what Fez is to politics, and that's about all one could say.
                        Wasn't talking about taste or how pretty it looks, I'm talking about the massive waste of screen realestate and generally how awful the new finder is.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• mine
                          (Hubble image)
                          Attached Files
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• asher, honestly... that finder wastes about as much space as the new avalon interface does in longhorn.
                            B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              asher, honestly... that finder wastes about as much space as the new avalon interface does in longhorn.
                              In which M$ has seen fit to rip off the appearance of the Panther Finder.

The Panther finder wastes as much space as you want it to. You can collapse the sidebar and toolbar if you wish.

Anyway, the lack of originality at Redmond is amusing

Only feebs vote.

Comment

• [moron]Duh... What's a shared folder? I need an acre of screen real estate to tell me.[/moron]
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X