No announcement yet.

Desktops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain about this one, you ingrates.
    Attached Files
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Newish one.
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• why the frell do you have trillian AND msn?
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Because MSN6.1 has video & voice conferencing, and I actually play Solitaire Showdown and Checkers lots to procrastinate...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• logical explination.

but i still loathe MSN.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• I think it's fine once you remove the ad.

Comment

• Oh my god! A desktop w/ trish straus! ANd a desktop w/ Hal Jordan! The two geek sides of my brain are getting an overload. The prowrestling side wixing with the comic book side, it's like a like a...A HURRICANE!(you'll get that if you watch wrestling)

this is the pic that i have on my desktop!
                Attached Files
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I suppose I'll post mine. The pic is something I made, inspired by the first Resident Evil game of course.
                  Attached Files
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Asher, how did you get rid of the MSN adds?
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Check your PMs.

Comment

• Adds in MSN? Where are they? I've used messanger for some time now, but still haven't found any adds!?!
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• How do you get rid of the old version of MSN?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Look at this uber-boring desktop. Hid the girls face under winamp so you sick ****ers won't know who it is.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG
                              Adds in MSN? Where are they? I've used messanger for some time now, but still haven't found any adds!?!
                              Bottom of the contact list.

Are you confusing Windows Messenger with MSN Messenger?

Comment

• Originally posted by BustaMike
                                Asher, how did you get rid of the MSN adds?
                                Yes, do tell!
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X