Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not great, but Ok.

Well, I'd say a little better than OK.

True not hitting back would be the best court of action, but he did the second best.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

so obvious how many people have called you anti-woman.
      So the majority must necessarily be right? I've appreciated blackice's posts.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You would, Jesus-boy .

And yes, that is usually how it works.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

From what little blackice posts I've read I disagree with him in about 80% of the issues, or rather I have another point of view for discussion about the issues, but never saw any signs of misogyny. Just fights, as he sees it, about more rights to divorced dads.

Comment

paiktis22 about sums it up so explain to the other dipheads what they missed, on second thought don't waste your time... Gender Equality is a concept they can not relate to...

Squid look at both threads then read them... ok don't read them just continue your inane post's. It is at best amusing and consistant to you at any rate...
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

In fact I was looking at the other post. You called MtG a man-hater . And were called a woman hater by two other people. I think the point is made.

Comment

The only point is on the top of your head....
                If you have a point make it and back it with facts, something in this arena you can not do.
                Find another topic like "I'm a pig and proud of it"

I am sure with your previous advertising of the fact it would suit you well...
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Personally I'm the moral equivalent of Switzerland.
                  If a girl is playing on the bias that she can hit you with impunity while you just take it though, I say show her the nature of equality.
                  I don't hit people, but self defence is sexless.

Comment

You would, Jesus-boy

At least I'm not a filthy conservative, like you.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Well, I know Judo. There are ways to restrain someone without hurting them. Grabbing wrists are a good way.
                      I agree. If one of my friends lost control I'd just lay them down and step away. Repeat as necessary.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Never, ever hit a girl. Push her aside lightly, or turn your back. With a man, either stare him down and wait for him to make the first move, or laugh and walk away if he is just itching for a fight.

edit: typo?

Comment

Ben: thought you'd enjoy .

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            You were dancing and she started hitting you?!? Why on earth?
                            Have you seen him dance?
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Comment

Re: I've hit a girl.

Originally posted by Azazel
                                Question is, do YOU people think I am right?

Should I join the wife-beating crowd in the corner, or what I did was ok?
                                Is she the woman in your avatar? If so, I think you should have just smooched her right on the lips.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X