Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Now, you have no memory, so if things repeat themselves, you won't remember.

I wish my ex-girlfriend could be sent to Mars.
    Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 79821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081 2848111...
    Approximately.

Comment

• granted. she's sent to mars, where she enslaves the local population, returns to earth with an army of martians, and conquers it ruthelessly. you are made head janitor of the martian barracks.

i wish that whenever a cd i owned got lost or was damaged, a replacement would show up in the mail a day or two later.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• congrats. however, not only have you sold your soul to the RIAA, but every track is interrupted 40 seconds in with a commercial break extolling the virtues of the RIAA and why you should not download music. ever.

i wish everybody could hear the gollum beatbox by the lords fo the rhymes.
        B♭3

Comment

• Granted, you found yourself in a pocket dimension all by yourself where this evil stuff wails on endlessly.

I wish white chocolate didn't exist.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Granted. Along with white chocolate, all forms of sweets do not exist.

I wish that kittens weren't so darn cute.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Granted, but now they infest more places then cockroaches, and can never be gotten rid of.

I wish that i could think of something to wish for

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
                Granted, but now they infest more places then cockroaches, and can never be gotten rid of.

I wish that i could think of something to wish for

Granted! You wish for something to wish for and form an endless paradox loop negating all existance!

I wish for a poney named Star Jumper made of nuclear weapons, what could possibly go wrong???

Comment

• Granted. However, you are now transported to Iraq and paraded by the Americans as proof of Saddam's WMD.

I wish that I were fluent in Latin, yet without loss to my English skills.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• granted. you're now a bishop in the roman catholic church, complete with the penchant for altar boys.

i wish i could go on tour with nine inch nails.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Granted. Yuu are now a Salesman for Nine and Ten Inch Nails touring the States.

I wish Ming would make a Wish.
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• congrats.

unfortunately, it's a DL.

i wish the upgrades had gone smoothly.
                        B♭3

Comment

• They have put in a new supercomputer. Unfortunately, the instruction manual and the OS are in Lower Esbonian.

I wish IBM had decided to build the PC around the MC68000, not the i8088.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            I wish IBM had decided to build the PC around the MC68000, not the i8088.
                            Granted, but it fails miserably and we're all stuck using Atari 2600s.

I wish I was 21 years old again.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• you are. unfortunately, it's also 1941, and you've been drafted to go fight stalin and his red alert.

i wish there wasn't an unbearable lightness of being.
                              B♭3

Comment

• Granted. Instead, there are trillions of unbearable lightnesses of being, causing a sudden decline in gravity.

I wish communism was popular.
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X