Am I Jesus II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whaleboy at school...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

predictions are always more accurate when not written down beforehand.

get a bunch of followers, too, and make sure you don't end up in waco.
      don't change your name to something like bo or peep.
      maybe then we'll talk more.
      B♭3

Comment

having that much neon can't be immoral. after all, neon's simply a gas that god created, so...

are you saying god created some immoral things? if so, then you can't be jesus ii, and your usurping dynasty will end with you.
        B♭3

Comment

It seems like "Whaleboy" refers to your ego instead of your waist size
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Personally I've always subscribed to view that Whaleboy was the messiah.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

He'd have to be in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

wow, now THAT'S egotism
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

whaleboy is homo-gay
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Close, TS

Seriously if like 10'000 of you vote yes, then I get my own religion!!

Personally I've always subscribed to view that Whaleboy was the messiah.

Verres: Phallic fruit are always so much more fun than talking fruit! *cough*peeled cucumber*cough*

Can be easily arranged
                    I remember what happened last time you got me drunk

I'll even take you bets for you if you fancy a flutter. I could do with some more cash
                    You're on.

Voted you are an idiot of course. What else would I put, the grounding force that I am
                    I put that option there especially for you . Grounding force? Subterrainian more like...

Egotism is the best cure for a world that hates you.
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                      I remember what happened last time you got me drunk
                      I never got you drunk. You chose to drink way to much. I didn't even mix/pour them that much that night.

You're on.
                      Ok, give me a premonition, and I'll give you odds. Anything varifiable.

I put that option there especially for you . Grounding force? Subterrainian more like...
                      By saying your not God? It's worse than I thought

Egotism is the best cure for a world that hates you.
                      The world doesn't hate you, it just wishes you'd lose some of the ego
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        wow, now THAT'S egotism
                        If only you knew the half of it
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Well, it seems that you're an idiot.

I wonder if jesus had posted a poll with the same choices if would have been juged an idiot.

hehehe.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

yeah, he still hasn't gotten himself nailed to a tree.
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              yeah, he still hasn't gotten himself nailed to a tree.
                              Seems like that would at least make him either smarter or luckier than Jesus I.
                              -30-

Comment

*cough*peeled cucumber*cough*
                                As I recall, the end result went down rather well with you
                                Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Working...
                                X