Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see, what do I have on right now:

Jumper: C$30 but bought for C$15, gods bless staff discounts
    Jeans: C$25 I think I picked them up at a Zellers.
    Socks, Underwear: I dunno. Cheap.

However, the outfit I wear when I'm trying to look really good:

Shirt: £20
    Jumper: £16
    Jeans: £35
    Shoes: £35
    Belt: £10
    Coat: £180 (full length leather trenchcoat, looks nice but the Matrix has ruined trenchcoats more than Columbine did) Sad to say, this major purchase was an impulse buy.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

(full length leather trenchcoat, looks nice but the Matrix has ruined trenchcoats more than Columbine did)

so true. Now every time I come out with it, everyone thinks that I am some sort of matrix wannabe.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I know. It's not right. I haggled until I got them to knock $115 off the price, from $500 with tax to $400 with no tax, and I feel odd wearing it out cause people think I'm a crazy man pretending to be Neo.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I have a long kazmir coat (ok, it also has kazmir in it) which I thought make me look very nice untill I was compared to a ghestapo officer and a KGB agent. But they are jealous of my coat HAR HAR! It's burned now unfortunately in an accident in some party. A careless swedish IIRC guy (you hear that Buck?!) holding a cig made a whole in one upper sleeve. oh well. I have to get it fixed. It's from Artisti Italiani, a Greek company.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            I know. It's not right. I haggled until I got them to knock $115 off the price, from $500 with tax to $400 with no tax, and I feel odd wearing it out cause people think I'm a crazy man pretending to be Neo.
            mine isn't leather, so I got it for around 100$. It's just what I wanted, a black trench coat. Damn the matrix, damn it to hell.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Did you see Revolutions yet?

The clothes I'm wearing are so old I can't even remember what they cost. Probably something like €100 in total (pants + sweater + long-sleeve t-shirt).
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

So this is me in my coolest gears.. I use this to get lots of ladies. This cost me about.... $400 from shoes all the way to get my hair cool like this.
                Attached Files
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I have two Sunday suits, wouldn't know how much they cost since they were given to me as gifts, one dark and one light.

Right now, pair of 20$ Jeans in good shape and a 10$ sweater. Socks and the rest probably a couple of bucks.

The only shirts I have that cost more than 20$ are with my suits.

Shoes, generally 50$ sneakers and 75$ dress shoes. No idea how much my wardrobe would come to.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Typically when I go clubbing I'll wear:

A nice silk shirt $50
                    Dress slacks $60
                    Silk Boxers $30
                    Dress socks $12
                    Dress shoes $175
                    If it's cold then my lamb leather jacket $450
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      Typically when I go clubbing I'll wear:

A nice silk shirt $50
                      Dress slacks $60
                      Silk Boxers $30
                      Dress socks $12
                      Dress shoes $175
                      If it's cold then my lamb leather jacket $450
                      Bah, I think the epitome of my clubbing wear is jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt that says Save the Ales: Support Your Local Microbrewery
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Normally a day's clothes would cost under £200 (not counting coat/shoes of course ) but right now the total cost is £6.50: Purple tights and an incredibly large jumper which i didnt pay for.
                        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Clubbing wear? yall don't go clubbing. trust me on that.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                            Clubbing wear? yall don't go clubbing. trust me on that.
                            You're an idiot.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

*I* go clubbing Speer. R&B clubs in Montreal to cheesy discos locally to gay clubs in Edinburgh. I've clubbed in more countries than number of times you've been outside Philly.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I go clubbing.

Pick-axe handle- £10.

I know- £10 is a bit steep, but you can't stint on a good chunk of hickory.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X