How much are your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
    Just got out of the shower, I'd say this towel is probably around $10-15 bucks.
    Just pleeeeeese don't drop the towel.

Comment

I am nto sure, my mom bought most of them

I have enough that it takes 10 full loads of laundery to wash everything

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        What kind of human dirt could wear clothes for less than 150$ overall
        me

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          What kind of human dirt could wear clothes for less than 150$ overall
          Materialist snob...although saying that I think I am generally dressed over £100, although it depends on what the weather is like...(with shorts and T-shirt it is hard to spend that much )
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            i don't go clubbing myself... mainly because I don't have a handgun. you don't go clubbing if the clubs you go to don't require you to conceal a gun some way (in your boot, covered by the cuff of your pants, tucked in your girl's bra strap, etc.) too much **** happens at real clubs for you to go in there unarmed.
            Well the ones in Hongdae ban all the crazy drunken GIs (hi connorkimbro! ) so they're perfectly safe.

I prefer bars with late licenses to clubs
            "Licenses?" If it doesn't stay open til the subways open at 6 AM its a bad bar (I'm a 100% serious on this).

Still wearing my work clothes:

-On sale jeans, maybe $20?
            -On sale LL Bean shirt, maybe $20?
            -cheap ass socks and boxers

The only bit of clothing that's expensive I really wear is my really nice norwegian sweater, love that thing...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Zero. Niche. Nada. Nix.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so repulsive it must be changed every 6 months."
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so repulsive it must be changed every 6 months."
                that may be true for women's fashion but men's clothes stay the same for a few years before they change.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                X