No announcement yet.

How much are your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hen Nights = the last party for the bride before her wedding day, her last night as a free woman. traditionally involving lots of alcohol and male strippers.
    Not how I use it, obviously.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

IMmortal Wombat, I don't do those.. I have the highest respect for the institute of marriage. You are perv.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Nice to see this discussion reutrn to a relatively heterosexual track.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yeah that's right! You'd do it, wouldn't you! Have sex with a stripper on your last night. They'e not free.. they're taken, ready to be married for life. That's not something anyone should mess with. So I don't do those nights. I could, if the price is right, do dancing. The normal routine 'hands on floor, you can see my backdoor' etc. but there would be no touching what so ever. And that would cost pretty much, over 200 bucks.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And down we go again....

Comment

Shi, sorry. I'll stop here this is my limit. Someone should bring Britney here soon.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Where did I say the stripper slept with the bride?? I agree - that's wrong!
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Shi, sorry. I'll stop here this is my limit. Someone should bring Britney here soon.
                      Excellent. Here she is to save the day:

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        I kiiiiiiid! I like women. I like beer. I like stakes. I like sports and I like powerful cars, war movies and large handguns!
                        ..and sucking c0ck?

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Nice to see this discussion reutrn to a relatively heterosexual track.
                          Yep. Nice n' manly. Nuthin' but a whole heap o' guys chattin' away with each other...talkin' 'bout clothes, how much they cost...male strippers. And not a woman around.

Oh, yeah. Feel that testosterone surge.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

reds4ever, dude, you just want me for my body.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Cotton boxers : $5
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                                Oh, yeah. Feel that testosterone surge.
                                I can just hear those wet towels snappin'

Comment

Working...
                                X