Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help MikeH with a geek jewellery question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should send her the mp3 to Carpet Burns.
    Last edited by MikeH; October 31, 2003, 11:08.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
      I should send her the mp3 to Carpet Burns.
      actually, not bad...

But how can the music be so macho and aggressive and your interaction with her so tentative and wimpy?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I didn't write those lyrics.

Anyway, that's not macho music, macho lyrics maybe. It's one of our more pretty songs, musically.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Can we get back on topic. Can I take it you are seeing her tonight? Does she still want something personal from you? Have you decided whether you are going to give her something or not?
          (+1)

Comment

I know you're trying to spread your love around, but perhaps a pearl necklace is not the best way to get her on-side.

Comment

That's what she wanted!

I dunno what's happening, she didn't reply to my e-mail and I'm going to a gig tonight, rehearsing tomorrow and playing on Sunday.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Gig, schmig!
                You've got to stop beating around the bush and just take a deep breath and dive in. Maybe getting wet will not be as bad as you thought.....

Comment

well good luck.
                  (+1)

Comment

When a girl laughs for no reason, it means she's interested in you. Believe the experience of an unfunny guy
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Is that an unfunny lego guy?
                      (+1)

Comment

Bah! I'll probably have to wait to Monday for a reply now.
                        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                          I dunno what's happening, she didn't reply to my e-mail and I'm going to a gig tonight, rehearsing tomorrow and playing on Sunday.
                          She's upset at you because she might think that you are turning her down.

Call her up, say you want to see her. Take some time out on saturday for your own sake.

That's of course if you are interested.

I have the evil sneaky suspicion that Mike is laughing his head off, having made all this up.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            When a girl laughs for no reason, it means she's interested in you. Believe the experience of an unfunny guy
                            Words of wisdom
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sympathy bump.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger I have the evil sneaky suspicion that Mike is laughing his head off, having made all this up.
                                If only you knew the half of it...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X