Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help MikeH with a geek jewellery question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help MikeH with a geek jewellery question.

Hi, a girl I know is after some geek jewellery. Anyone know where I can find a Perl Necklace?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

ummm...try a jewellers???
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I'm sure you could furnish her with a 'pearl necklace' with consummate ease As for bad computer puns, I just ignore those
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think you need to get back to BASICs on this one mike. I am sure you may spot one if you just go Window shopping. I hear that the best Perl Necklaces come from the Indonesian islands, especially Java
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, there are loads of jewellers around where I could get a Pearl necklace but they are expensive and I think they look a bit crap. More suitable for old people. I don't think it'd suit her.

I assume she means Perl not pearl 'cause when I said I thought that would be expensive she said "not that kind of pearl necklace." and punched me. Anyway she said she wants me to give it to her when I go round tonight. So I need help fast!
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

She could be reffering to Perl cotton...in which case

Comment

Um, er... well, I can think of another sort of "pearl necklace" that you might give her that has nothing to do with either crustraceans or computers. Perhaps that's what she has in mind?

Comment

Well all you can do is come prepared Mike
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                    She could be reffering to Perl cotton...in which case

http://glorybox.com/forsale.asp
                    Maybe that's it! Thanks. I have to say I don't like the look of it though.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

From that site:
                      $125.00 - This crochet rope necklace is pliable and strong and feels good against the skin. This lariat style necklace can be tied many ways. The beads are czech crocheted on perl cotton. Finished length approximately 35 inches.
                      Pliable and strong. Good.
                      Feels good against the skin. Good.
                      Finished length 35 inches?

That's rather intimidating...
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Well, you have to give the lady what she wants

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                          Um, er... well, I can think of another sort of "pearl necklace" that you might give her that has nothing to do with either crustraceans or computers. Perhaps that's what she has in mind?

I was under the impression that these necklaces grew more crusty with time. Perhaps not to the extent of a crustracean, but crusty nonetheless.

Comment

The best perl necklaces are in cobol blue and ruby red, c?

SP
                            I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Forget the Pearl Necklace. Give her a Cleveland Steamer. It's practical and useful.
                              Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Working...
                              X