Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help MikeH with a geek jewellery question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm guys...

Can you call a doctor, I just laughed my arse off.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

own goal.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

*BUMP* A thread as priceless as this cannot be allowed to fall off the front page - we've had such a laugh talking about this!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I reckon that things didn't go too badly for a first date, but you really have to make a better fist of things next time Mike. From what you have said she seems really nice and it'd be such a shame if you had to leave her behind for whatever reason. You will have to move in nice and slow because she might not be ready if you try to force things along. However, some small talk will definitely loosen her up and prevent any nerves she may have had spoiling your evening. Wetting her whistle will make things go far more smoothly but as long as you hold your nerve and try not to spill it all on your first date then she'll always come back to you.

Comment

My daughter got a "make your own pearl necklace" kit for her b'day last year. It was smallish pink pearls, but looked good and had to be cheaper than a jewelry store.

(Sorry, no time to join the pun party...)
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think that once or twice someone has carelessly said something in this thread that might just be misinterpreted as having some sort of sexual nature.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

ok, sorry, but "glorybox" just sounds like, well...

but if she is interested, she'll probably forgive you once she realizes most guys are awfully and incomprehensibly dense.

why else would we actually buy flowers when she says, "our love just doesn't... bloom anymore."?
                B♭3

Comment

from other thread:
                  Once when I was 11 a girl phoned me up and asked me out but I said I couldn't. She said she was Sarah but I had no idea who she was and there were 3 Sarahs in my class. Plus I was 11, wasn't really that interested in girls then. I still don't know who that was.

B♭3

Comment

To whom does that pearl of wisdom belong?

Comment

That was me.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                        Anyway she said she wants me to give it to her when I go round tonight. So I need help fast!
                        "Go around?" -- what, are you a pimp or something?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hey MikeH, if you're at all serious with this thread, you really are missing the boat. She clearly wants you to make a move.

BTW, has she seen your band?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Do you think she'd be asking me round for dinner if she'd seen my band?
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

It's when she hears the band that the trouble's really going to start.

Comment

btw, mike, i did the same thing too. the names were different, but.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X