Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help MikeH with a geek jewellery question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give her an ambushed Paddington, Mike. Girls erally love their Teddies.

Comment

Not only is this a joke, but the good people at Counterglow are having a jolly laugh at our expense - right Oerdin, Jon Miller?

Sorry Spiffor. I have no idea what these people have against you.

Comment

That's not too bad. I read the entire thread and I had quite a good laugh before they took cheap shots at me.

And no, I'm not exactly a 41 years old virgin. I'm sure Maroula draws this unnatural figure from somewhere in his personal experience though

Edit: btw, I don't know all CGtubbies, but I have noticed a few people from FreeFireZone. I'd be proud of being looked down by this ilk any day.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey, why include me? I knew about it and didn't say anything but it's not like I took part.
          Last edited by Dinner; October 31, 2003, 23:39.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Weren't you leaving or something?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

people have laughs at my expense in RL fairly often, it is a part of life

just consider yourself a performance comic and move on

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Weren't you leaving or something?
                Soon, soon.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  That's not too bad. I read the entire thread and I had quite a good laugh before they took cheap shots at me.

And no, I'm not exactly a 41 years old virgin. I'm sure Maroula draws this unnatural figure from somewhere in his personal experience though

Edit: btw, I don't know all CGtubbies, but I have noticed a few people from FreeFireZone. I'd be proud of being looked down by this ilk any day.
                  We're nice people, really.

Except Venom, of course.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                    Except Venom, of course.
                    Venom must be the FFZer I noticed.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
                      "Two humps or a dromodary?"

They're called Bactrians, you uncultured goon.
                      LOL.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                        ]

Compared to the names the regulars call each other that was practically a love letter.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I just reread the counterglow thread and saw that I mistakenly implied that Oerdin was a "culprit" in this... my apologies to him if apologies are needed. It's KrazyHorse and MOBIUS who are immitigable bastards.

MikeH, otoh: Good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Gig, schmig!
                            You've got to stop beating around the bush and just take a deep breath and dive in. Maybe getting wet will not be as bad as you thought.....
                            I think he needs to be beating around the bush more But true on the second point, nowt wrong with a bit of muffdiving
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I didn't set out to make stuff up, it just happened when people didn't get my initial pun.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Which could be seen as gross negligence, considering this is poly.
                                “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                                X