No announcement yet.

Saudi police say Barbie dolls are a "Jewish toy" and a threat to morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really should not be building oil fired power plants. We should have most of our energy coming from non green house sources like hydro and nuclear or failing that then domestically producable sources such as coal. We should make it extrememly difficult for people from countries with large terrorist supporting populations to get into western countries. This will protect our people from foreign terrorists.

Lastly, we should absolutely insist the Saudis and Yemanis take concrete steps to show they have stopped spread the facist hate that is Wahabism.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I get the impression that the Yemenis are actually trying to do something about the terrorism coming from their country, but they aren't in effective control of the whole country. Certain regions are control by "bandits."
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

Barbie neither have nipples, nor pubic hair. Is that the style you like?
        People who take off all Barbie's clothes to have a look are perverts!!!!
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

That was my impression as well, hence the use of that Predator drone to nail somebody over there a while back.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Hmm, I suppose the Yemenis are cooperating and they are handy capped by not having control over large sections of their country. Still we should be helping them to gain control and enforce law and order over their tribal areas. Especially if they will agree to stop teaching the facist ideology or at least radically change it so it is n o longer facist.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

People who take off all Barbie's clothes to have a look are perverts!!!!
              So this was the first time you heard about it?

By the way, doesn't the kids remove Barbie's clothes to put on new? Each doll normally have multiple sets of clothing.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Agathon:

If you have not seen barbie naked, how could you compare her with all the Israeli girls.

LoM:

I still don't see why preachers 'inciting hate' has to fall in the same category as aggressive Wahhabism? Where would you draw the line in censoring speech?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                  Hmmm... Clinton liked them as well
                  But that doesn't erase the fact that Bush likes them as well
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

When the cleric tells the followers it is their religious duty to go forth and kill the infidels then it's a problem.

Comment

Sadly, this is probably a step up for Saudi Arabia - at least they don't claim there's an accessory for allowing Ken and Barbie to drain the blood of Cabbage Patch Dolls for Jewish Rites or something...

Did a Saudi Arabian newspaper run an article claiming that Jews use the blood of Christians and Muslims in foods created to celebrate the Jewish holiday of Purim?

(And like I heard someone else say, if Ken is Jewish, the Rabbi sure messed up on the circumcision. )
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Edan dont you ever blush?

Comment

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Yet another Jewish plot to corrupt Muslim youth. When will those dastardly Jews ever learn?

Do the Saudis actually believe this rubbish? Or are they simply using it as propaganda to instil hatred in their population against Israel (as if there isn't enough there already).
                            STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Rather some other people are using it as propaganda to make even the last saudi arabian (and his dog) to be some kind of jewish eating monster.

Comment

But when they come out with stupid (but funny as hell) stuff like this paiktis, it's not hard to see why people could jump to those conclusions about the Saudis...
                                STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X