Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the right presentation not at all

Comment

I keep telling you guys 9/11 was down to the Saudis - nothing to do with the Iraqis...

What happened? Did the US armed forces get lost in the desert?
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        I keep telling you guys 9/11 was down to the Saudis - nothing to do with the Iraqis...

What happened? Did the US armed forces get lost in the desert?
        Must've been all those sandstorms before the war.
        "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

So there's a Yentl Barbie, Gefilte Barbie and Sexy Sabra the terrorist killer Barbie...

Perhaps the Saudis could combat with Osama Barbie Laden, with detachable beard, optional Koran, add on plane pack, and overseas bank account. It could be a final gift to a female suicide bomber....

With friends like the House of Saud, who needs enemas.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Couldn't we just split them up? Al Hasa, El Hedjaz, and El Nedj. Let the Wahhabists stew in the desert while the oil and religious territories are run by more sane people.
            I've suggested that. Given the borders are artificial anyway, they should be redrawn to increase the are of surrounding nations at the expense of Saudi. One benefit is that the massive oil deposits now held by Saudi, and the wealth and power they represent, will be under the control of several competing governments, rather than just one.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Destroy the Saudis!
              I believe we are actually moving in that direction.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The reason we can't do crap to Saudi Arabia is 2 things:

1)They would shut off our supply of oil, it would cripple our economy (no gasoline, plastics, etc)

2) Ifwe mess to much in saudi politics the Wahhabis will gain support by using the " Infidels are running our country" BS.

Comment

Once we got Iraqi oil flowing in a decade or so, we ain't gonna needs the Saudis.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    Rather some other people are using it as propaganda to make even the last saudi arabian (and his dog) to be some kind of jewish eating monster.
                    I just present the facts. It's up to others to draw the conclusions.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                      Once we got Iraqi oil flowing in a decade or so, we ain't gonna needs the Saudis.
                      I really hope you're right because the Saudi government is full of facists whom we shouldn't be supporting.

Comment

You'll still need Saudi oil. And you'll still support the Saudi fascists as they will do some windowdressing crackdown on the worst extremists, and the alternative is even worse.
                        “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

clinton also liked oral sex in the oval office. blow.

i feel like americans now a day overlook anything a republican does, but has to harp on what a democrat does.
                          i feel the exact opposite of what you said, but the state I live in is predominately democrat.
                          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
                            You'll still need Saudi oil. And you'll still support the Saudi fascists as they will do some windowdressing crackdown on the worst extremists, and the alternative is even worse.
                            Unfortunately we will keep supporting these facists for the exact reasons you state. Still, all the Saudis have to sell is oil so it's not like they can refuse to sell it as they'll go bankrupt. In essience they need to sell oil even worse then we need to buy oil from them since we have potentially alternative sources of oil (Russia, Africa, Latin America, Indonesia, other Arab states, etc).

Comment

It doesn't matter who they sell it to, or who we buy it from. Oil is a global commodity, and the Saudis have a huge position in the light and intermediate crude markets.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

"since we have potentially alternative sources of oil"

And the Saudis have alternative customers, eg China.
                                “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                                X