No announcement yet.

Is Homosexuality a choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, today I get a little excitement since I have to go to the store and buy kneepads.

Hey, if the girls do it without such amenities you can surely tough it out!

Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

• of course homosexuality isn't a choice!!! what kind of silly question was that.

next question please

Comment

• @Diss

way to stick to 'em
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Hey, if the girls do it without such amenities you can surely tough it out!
          Body fat, my man, body fat.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
            First off, I doubt the thread starter intended to turn this debate into a discussion of the morality of homosexuality.
            OK... I'll edit the last bit out in a sec.

Secondly, your assessment assumes moral relativism, in that everything would be just fine so long as you get rid of people who think differently.
            Not really. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, unless it starts to impose on other people's rights...
            That is, when gays are not allowed to marry, get refused jobs, are beaten up (for being gay, that is), etc.

However sinful you think gays might be, it's all a matter between consenting adults, so their actions don't reduce anyone else's freedoms.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
            X