Our "Liberal" Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiffor,
    I said military equipment, nuclear is a far cry from it and if selling intelligence is illegal, such as against a non-poliferation nuclear treaty then the parties should be punished, even the USA. As you have seen though, it is a hard line to prove between useful nuclear energy and turning it into weapons grade. At this point in time, I believe it is unwise to sell or give and intelligence on WMD to any country even if it is not illegal. I said I don't agree with what Bush did for nuclear advice to Iraq anymore than what France did for Iraq. The Isrealis saw the drawing on the table that is why they let the Iraqi's almost finish the nuclear plant and then bombed the piss out of it. Now everybody is hammering Iran on their nuclear research, even Russia. When one is willing to help give such power to countries they really do need to think 20 years down the road, they may not be your allie anymore and now you just armed them to the teeth.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
      as far I remember the war was about squirrels. I read that somewhere.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Defiant: since you don't believe my Bush-Nazi connection claims... go here http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=89669
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          I think this thread has proven its point in that several staunch conservatives who has roasted the media are now actually defending it with phrases like "don't blame the media."

The media, although liberal at heart, is being manipulated into spreading a conservative message. I think they are stupid because they're being manipulated by a guy who can't pronounce three syllable words, but I don't blame them for all the people who've been misled. I believe that those people are just stupid mother****ers who don't watch the news anyway, and if they did, they wouldn't understand it.

That sums up my opinion.

*JW is not posting while sleepy this time*
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Sava,
            I responded to your thread.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bush-Nazi connection claims
              Trying to kill the thread while you are ahead, sava?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

come on you leftie weirdos.

Aside from Fox News and lately MSNBC has strangely gone conservative there, and a few stray newspapers- the media is not conservative.

P.S. No one actually watches MSNBC- so that just leaves Fox News and a few right wing news papers.
                Last edited by Dis; June 19, 2003, 02:50.

Comment

I think the media are first and foremost crap. If you had a bunch of "liberal" spinmasters, they'd transport that message, with the exception of Fox and some newspapers.

The NY Times and the Washington Post have been incredibly lame in their criticism of the Bush administration. I think they would be equally lame if a "liberal" President had pulled the same ****.
                  “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Gee... a politican actually lied...

STOP THE PRESSES... BIG NEWS STORY... A FIRST IN POLITICAL HISTORY...

At least he didn't lie under oath like "somebody" else did
                    Yes......Bush is small stuff compared to Clinton. I mean, what if Bush got, well, 100 percent of his facts wrong? At least he didn't lie about SEX I mean, if BUSH had lied about Sex the nation would be in trouble, but WoMD.....Not a big deal
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      You know quite well that the vast majority of Americans get their news from television and radio. Hell, my two stories are from newspapers.
                      What's your point? Of course I knew your articles were from newspapers ... and, yes, part of the problem is that people get their news only from radio and television, which typically do not approach, let alone exceed, the detail that one can get in print or even on the Internet.

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                      X