The EU Constitution and Core Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GP

Yes that is the ****ing summary. No more or less. How come, you didn't get that immediately?
    If you hadn't started drivelling about "funding/grant-approval capacity", "checking to make sure that the science gets done", and the added jingositic jerk-over, I would have got that immediately. But then, I wouldn't have had to pull you around this thread on a nosering.
    “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
      BTW, you are being most GP-like in looking for suspicious subtexts. Good work, young man...

Ok, tell me some other time then.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HershOstropoler

If you hadn't started drivelling about "funding/grant-approval capacity", "checking to make sure that the science gets done", and the added jingositic jerk-over, I would have got that immediately. But then, I wouldn't have had to pull you around this thread on a nosering.
        They were there in an official capacity as representatives of the funding agency (for the conference, dummie!), Roland. They did not have science training. There were no EU officials with science training. nuff said? They were definitely not "random beaurocrats". They were part of the program that funds these conferences.

I never claimed to know more. Take it or leave it counselor. You read more into the comments than what is there. And then you argue with what evil, you think I am saying.

Idiot.

Comment

Working...
        X