No announcement yet.

The EU Constitution and Core Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not speculating, just curious how their sexuality came up.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HershOstropoler

I can only say what they didn't do. Those conferences and projects are funded within the 5th or now 6th FP, and there's a slightly more sophisticated procedure for that.

As to what they did do, I have no clue, and obviously you haven't either.
      Well...sophisticated scientists from EU funding were not there. Just these ladies.

Comment

• And I do know that they were there and were responsible for giving the EU "blessing". And they weren't secretaries or anything. (I.e. they did not help do work or arrange the meeting lotgistics.)

Comment

• Don't be so coy GP.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
            And I do know that they were there
            Now that's at least something.
            “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

• Colon, there was a very cute Italian Jewess there. Unfortunately, she smoked. Also, I was seeing Jeanie at the time. Plus, she said that German accents are intolerable to her and my mother has one. But she liked me for some strange reason...

Roland, they were the only official EU representatives and had little value add as well as and because of having no science background. You don't know ****. All you know is how things should work. I had direct observation. Go slime off somewhere else.

Comment

• I love you too.

So the summary of your longwinded story is that two bureaucrats were there and nobody knows what for. What else is new?
                “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

• If you are sop frigging smart, than tell me what level of representation is sent to an EU sponsored science conference, Roland. Otherwise, stop acting like a ****ing poo-bear

Comment

• Originally posted by HershOstropoler
                    I love you too.

So the summary of your longwinded story is that two bureaucrats were there and nobody knows what for. What else is new?
                    Yes that is the ****ing summary. No more or less. How come, you didn't get that immediately?

Comment

• great thread jack

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• great thread jack

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by GP

Yes that is the ****ing summary. No more or less. How come, you didn't get that immediately?
                          The other parts of the story were color. Like the lesbian thing. And the cool locations. (I left out how some people thought I was a spy...)

And it wasn't that long. Talking to you and deciphering your clipped comments is what is long.

Comment

• Did he sponteously talk about their sexuality or did he need some prodding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                              Did he sponteously talk about their sexuality or did he need some prodding?
                              Well...I can't really remember (insert Roland chiding me).

Comment

• BTW, you are being most GP-like in looking for suspicious subtexts. Good work, young man...

Comment

Working...
                                X