No announcement yet.

Apolyton spellbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, the more mana you channel into a Flame, the more power you give to the unique artifact known as Ming's Banning Rod
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, I suppose that's one way to increase your charisma.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You mean, if you Flame with enough force, you can cast Conclusion on Ming so that he doesn't use his Banning Rod on you ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

One more:
          Clone CD - This spell is used to summon Ming.
          money sqrt evil;
          My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Server Down

Used to drive the local denzions into a frenzy.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Enrage the Mindless Sheep
              Material Components; www.snopes.com , www.straightdope.com , and www.badastronomy.com

Rips apart beliefs in urban legends Conspiracy Theories.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Anti-Democracy
                Effective spell that only moderators can use effectively. When used, the discussion targeted often ends.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Holy light - when casted on the thread, the thread goes top and remains first in the thread list until the disenchantment
                  money sqrt evil;
                  My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

I can think of a couple more of those moderator-only spells:

Teleport
                    Discussion is teleported to another forum. Unless sufficient mana is used, a residual image will remain.

Clone
                    An exact replica of the discussion is created.

Transform
                    The contents of a post or the identity (=profile) of an individual is altered.

Cloak
                    A discussion becomes invisible to all but the most powerful creatures (i.e. admins).

Uncloak
                    Undoes above spell; can only be performed by those who can still see the discussion.

Fuse
                    Several discussions are merged into one.

Dissect
                    One discussion is split into several smaller ones.
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Gardener's Question Time Used to mass delete threads (often used in the instance of spam vegitation crises, or pruning dead threads)

Comment

Ming's Magnificient Mansion
                        Can only be cast by Moderator prestige class. When cast target poster is trapped in Mingapulco.

Comment

EVOLUTION - Spell cast by the mysterious SETTLER2 being, it causes a denizen to gain more PRESTIGE.

TROLL - Enrages a specific target and has a 50/50 chance of lowering their prestiege (Depending on both your prestiege and their TROLL VALUE)

DEATH - This spell is cast by highly prestigious users (but not gods). A comibation of SPAM and TROLL, death causes a thread to, well, die.

RETREAT - A spell often cast when the user is losing a battle, however the user suffers a prestiege loss.

[b]SUMMON[/b = Summons the forces of the gods against the victim. However it may backfire.

NAME CALL - Call names to the victim in order to attempt to lower their prestiege. However, there is a 25 percent chance you will suffer a major prestiege loss.

DL - Ye who casts this spell will create an entirely new person and have complete control over that person. However, this spell is one of the 8 major sins and if you are found using it, you will die.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Dullness - This spell ends all conversation in a thread, causing that thread to sink to page 2.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Revive - undo for the spell above
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Transmutate - Can be cast by any class. Discussion in thread shifts to random topic. Has x*5% chance to cast multiple times where x is the amount of mana beyond casting cost contributed by any mage of CHARISMA 1 or higher.
                                "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                                "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X