Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton spellbook

Huh
    Apolyton is magic place, all we are magic creatures and the forum is full of magic. I'll post info on some spells here... Remember, that postcoubt is kind of mana.

Spam - The simpliest spell. Even first level creatures can cast this spell. This spell reduces moral of all targeted creatures, but can make other hostile towards you.

Conclusion - Each creature with 2+ Charisme can cast this spell. Target creature makes a conclusion about the caster and improves his opinion on caster.

Paralize - High level mages (aka moderators) can cast this spell. Target creature loses his ability to do anything, but can see everything. After some time (usually few days) the victim regains ability to write.

Dispel area - When used on some thread the threads closes. If the caster adds more mana the thread disappears.

Chain lightning - If the amount of casted spam spells is so large, that great mage (aka admin) loses all his morale, the admin casts this spell on the whole thread. The thread is dispelled, last participant of the thread gets banned and other spam casters recieve minor damage.

--Will be updated soon---
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Spam - The simpliest spell. Even first level creatures can cast this spell. This spell reduces moral of all targeted creatures, but can make other hostile towards you.
    Well this thread lowers my morale.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

Well this thread lowers my morale.
      So you can cast conclusion on Ming and he will dispel this thread...
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Each creature with 2+ Charisme
        It seems I currently lack the charisma.

How would I go about aquiring some?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Maybe by allowing spam spells to be cast on you? +1

Comment

Frenzy - This spell causes other creatures to attack each other, while the caster slips away unnoticed. Available only in Troll spellbooks.
            "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Flame
              Single-target damage. Its use often results in Flamefests

Flamefest
              Area damage. It is not a spell per se but is the result of several creatures using Flame. All creatures in the area are damaged, and the area as a whole has to be Dispelled
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Prediction: Any poster can cast this spell, but only the skilled should try. If the prediction is correct experience points are gained, but if not an egg magically materialises on the caster's face.

Life expectancy of this thread, 2 more hours.

Comment

Flame
                  Single-target damage. Its use often results in Flamefests
                  Perhaps this is how one acquires this mystical 'charisma'.

Let me try this:

Clearly muxec has no life as he channels D&D in this pathetic thread.

Comment

I'm not a mage, I'm a paladin.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                      Clearly muxec has no life as he channels D&D in this pathetic thread.
                      How could I forget :

Firebolt
                      A Flame that misses its target and is just a waste of mana
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Vanquish - Makes target disappear for a certain amount of time.

Comment

<-- efficient spam spell
                          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

How could I forget :

Firebolt
                            Sounds like something from Dibbs Dillemma
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Firebolt
                              Spiffor:

I obviously lack the mana for a proper flame.

Perhaps the French master should demonstrate his abilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X