yes EoN should be in also....

my vote for next time shall be:
    oedo
    Scouse Gits
    EyesofNight
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well... the voting is over now. We need to be coordinated for the next elections in March/April.

Oedo, Paul, War, Eyes, and Scouse Gits are all acceptable candidates. Oedo and Paul probably stand the best chance of getting elected since past votes count. Let's see what happens when DC posts again, and make sure we do our best.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

without the veterans committee, i just wont get in ...haha...i am not an OTF er.. pure and simple....
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

It can happen if we stand together in our votes... The people that got in this time really didn't have all that many votes. Considering most of us are "old timers" here, are votes are worth more than the new people.

It can be done. Again, we did get Xin Yu in, and not many of the OTF'ers knew who he was.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

hm.....the elections are quaterly are they?

despite rahs/your best intentions, i didn't garner too many votes

Comment

I didn't vote for you
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

i know you didn't , but i thought maybe you mentioned it in the forums..i guess it was your NICE twin

Comment

Nahh... he is the evil one

I actually didn't know you cared when I voted. Not that it would have changed anything, because the three people I voted for deserve it far more than you do
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

ouch that hurts......i raised gameplay standards that should count for something.....and helped make rah rules the entertaining game that it is along with others

Comment

But you don't know what the people Ming *did* vote for offer.

Comment

yes i do, i have been around here long enough and have played with most of them

Comment

I didn't say you didn't belong... I just said I voted for some more deserving people. I voted for Locutus... who really deserved it... Paul for his OCC stuff... and Reismark for all his hard work for the Apolyton Sports Community. I even totaly spaced out Oedo... because I usually vote for him.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

oh i know, i dont take it personally.... i know who my favovite mod is still

we should rename the eiffel tower the oedo tower lol

remember all the stupid responses by all of us trying to figure out that simple little pattern, right up there with the it can't be dont winning with one city stuff

Comment

Yeah... I loved the "nobody can win with only one city" stuff... I was in shock when I was the first to do it. Me and rah thought we were "sooooo cool" as we traded records back and forth... and then PAUL showed up and just slaughtered our records. That's one reason why I vote for him
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

yeah the paulicy is a great read, its funny to go back and look at the origional strat guides people made up just to see how much the game has changed over the last 6+ years.

think of all the things we used to do even against the ai, that we would never do now

Comment

Working...
                                X