X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palaiologos

Well, as said before, sh.it happens.
    yeah...

If it makes you feel any better, i have had a hard time defending it!

Actually to your honour you are the only ally that conducts offensive operations. The Frenchies just sit in their trenches waiting.

And if you think the capture of Koenigsburg is hard try fighting a two front war with enemies that each one outnumbers you 2:1!
    It makes me feel better
    Its very hard to attack anywhere without a navy or any bomber only with artillery and crap infantry and VERY crap cavalry.

You are doing a great job I have to say!

Sure.
    Anyone?! Russia too?
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Damn German Coward.. putting zeppelins on his Ships.. COWARD! COWARD!
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• WHAT?! The great and mighty COWARD German empire!

He's putting zeppelins on infantry too

Comment

• Entente
          French Artillery bombardment against German Troops. resulting 1 Dead Machinegun nest and 1 Heavily damaged Infantry.

Turkish Cities has been bombarded by the French Fleet, Greece Joins the Entente! God bless this glorius day!

Italian
          Nothing really happened, Italian laughing to those pitty Cowardish German Zeppelins, and reports tell that masses of people Throwed Old Fruits on them..
          Attached Files
          "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
          Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Nothing really happened, Italian laughing to those pitty Cowardish German Zeppelins, and reports tell that masses of people Throwed Old Fruits on them..

That´s the real origin of AA batteries!!!
            South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
            Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• How can Russia build zeps?

They can research the tech?
              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
              Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
                Damn German Coward.. putting zeppelins on his Ships.. COWARD! COWARD!
                Hey, i wasn't about to let my heroic admirals fall so easily!

Should have done it in the first place.
                "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Palaiologos, why wont you fight like a man!

And Isnt the zeppelin a only German unit cause It has the german cross on the health bar thingy?

Comment

• I noticed that the Zeppelin should be ONLY german. We cant research it!!

Comment

• May I ask, ever so humbly, for a map?

Paweese?
                      Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                      http://john.jfreaks.com
                      -The Artist Within-

Comment

• German front
                        Nothing much happened. No major attacks happened

Austo-Hungarian front
                        One Austrian army unit was killed and something unidentified (It was a stack) was destroyed.
                        Russian army is advancing

Ottoman front
                        No battles this month aginats the Ottomans. Russians advance...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Stalin dude i have already given the zep tech to austrians and Ottomans alike and jim panse didn't complain about it so i guess it should be a free for all tech(for germany's allies that is).

Comment

• That means I should be allowed to have English planes!

(BUMP)

Comment

• Well, i don't see why Russian pilots shouldn't be able to fly aeroplanes based on English designs.

Anyway if Jim has a different opinion he should say so.

As for the map Mr JMarks has asked i will post one on my turn.

Comment

• Dudes, I will be away for one week (September 22 to 29) and I ask you, Pericles to control my fellow citizens (Turkey). I will depart on Monday, so I will write you an email with some ideas if you agree on controlling Turkey for a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X