• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now play your damn turn you bad boy
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
      ye, sry, i forgot Italy's password

"Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• That is one thing I think I will ever have to experience

Comment

• You have a password too?
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• How is it going, pals? I am watching you between beer bottles and girls ..... ;-)

Comment

• yeah, i have a password, but its one that I wont forget (only if I get alzheimer )

Comment

• Originally posted by jim panse
                How is it going, pals? I am watching you between beer bottles and girls ..... ;-)
                Here's a quick summary:

The Ottomans are Computer programmer, we had a long discussion about who killed units with what, someone forgot his password and still refuses to play after all are cleared AND there was a huuge, mega trance party in my home town and everybody ignore the fact

Oh and enjoy the girls with the beer and always remember:
                Even if they don’t look sweet in the beginning after some alc they will Alc is very, very powerful and can make many things disappear or make them look in another way
                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

• Well, you know FiGu... He's Emugod II know

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalin II
                    Well, you know FiGu... He's Emugod II know
                    ...... that's my line for that..

oh, and only 2 days has gone, so you can't call me a lazy player yet..

And Galvatron! It took 5 Days for you to play the Austrian turn! And that doesn't give you the right to say a thing!
                    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Well galvatron wasnt on his computer! aha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvatron
                        AND there was a huuge, mega trance party in my home town and everybody ignore the fact

Which is your home town by the way?

Comment

• I forgot to say this: I suggest a house rule that its not allowed to put zeppelins (air units) on infantry or ships etc...

Only a true coward does that!!

Comment

• I THINK THAT IT IS HIGH TIME FOR A CERTAIN FELLOW OF FINISH ORIGINS, WHO POSTS REGULARY IN THE FORUM(even in this thread !!!!!), THUS PROVING THAT HE HAS ACCESS TO HIS COMPUTER AND CIV2, TO PLAY HIS BLOODY TURN!

thanks.

Comment

• This is an official BUMP!!!

thank you for your attention....

Comment

• Entente
                                English Sea officers are laughing to the foolish and cowardish Germans who are using Zeppelins on their Dreadnoght. The king almost died of laugh when he heard about it. It seems that the Germans are thaaaat Cowardish!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHGUIDHGKDHGKL
                                And further more, Turkish Coastal Cities are bombed, 4 Turkish Divisions down, 1 German Division down, 1 transport down.

Italian:
                                Continues to laugh to the cowardish Germans.
                                Attached Files
                                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Working...
                                X