No announcement yet.

World War One PBEM Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, too complicated and time intensive ... you will have to wait unless you got ICQ ...
    If u got: 116862276 (My UIN)
    If not, download it, it's far more simple than MSN (Strange thing Ö_x)
    Ceterum censeo that trade units are included!!

Comment

• Ok, one thing first. Can anyone - just to make sure - post the updated files for the scenario? I think they changed so often I can't say if I got the right ones.

The Turn:

Italy offers peace to all nations. To make this possible the Italian navy left the their positions near the austrian cities at the gulf of venice.
      I urge everyone to accept because Italy is still strong ... just tired of fighting!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Cool!

We knocked Italy out of the war without even trying!
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Atze, I though you werent a coward, but I was wrong....

*cough* coward *cough*
          "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• The man is simply a student of "real politics".
            "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
            Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• stop kissing Atze's ass!

Comment

• German front

A german infantry was in a stack (I think there was artillery under it) and destroyed both west of Stockholm..

Le Havre Captured, cause the English couldnt..

Nothing else..
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Palaiologos
                  Cool!

We knocked Italy out of the war without even trying!
                  knock out is the wrong word ...
                  after all, noone has said yet if he accepts my offer.

Comment

• Its obvious that they will accept!! You could take Austrian-Hungarian cities in a while (Croatia), and now you "surrender"?

Comment

• Surrender normally costs something, yet I am not paying anything.

Comment

• You could get more cities and respect when you start getting austria-hungarian cities!

Comment

• Possible ... but I have my own opinion about what to do

Comment

• Well, stay neutral then... Cause IF you attack the allies, we will make you mush!

Comment

• The day you make me ... whatever a mush is ... I will eat my mouse. Not that you are no excellent civplayer ... you certainly are, not that you have no great army ... you certainly have ... the problem is ... you got other problems ... nearer to you ... they are called germany, austria and turkey ... ... you ... know

Comment

• Well, I wouldnt call an ottoman a problem

germany is a pretty bad problem.. Austria-Hungary, he'll never do a counter-attack so its not a BIG problem. But you must NEVER forget the French navy, that will make "mush"

Comment

Working...
                                X