No announcement yet.

World War One PBEM Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as an information: I am off now, going to the drinks . Tomorrow I want a decision , do you want an independent Italy playing an independent role among Europes Powers, then vote for Atze
    Ceterum censeo that trade units are included!!

Comment

• Originally posted by academia
      I couldn´t agree more with you.
      Wanna destroy the zeppelins? build planes to shoot them down!!!!

Ahh... a soul mate

Now as far Atze is concerned i vote that he takes control of italy.Afterall FiGu controlled the italians in the first place cause there were no other players available.
      And the first turn was played by the AI anyway!

Now that another fellow has expressed his interest, i think FiGu should be a good gentleman and hand over control.
      Last edited by Palaiologos; September 26, 2003, 17:36.
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• BELGRAD CAPTURED

Jeahh, wohoo we did it, we did it, Austria rolls over opposition. Today our glorious Artillery division supported the infantry storm with precisely fire and afterwards divisions of divisions, hoards of hoards stormed the city. Now the Serbs see the result of their actions against Austria. We punished them and now we will institute a governor to bring law and order back to the backward serbs. They will enjoy the prosperity of the great and magnificent Austrian Empire.

!Wohooo!Party
        Attached Files
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

• lol, i had only a mg nest there, i expected that.
          "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
          Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Galvatron, why wont you just look at the lovely chunk I have taken from you
            "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• FRANCE:

Fighting in the western front flared up again as the last French possitions outside Paris were finally overun.

Two divisions under General Mansau surrendered to Field marshal's Stauser's XII Corps early today and the German army promptly occupied their possitions.

The siege of Paris continues as the Imperial forces create a steel ring around the doomed city.

Zeppelin squadrons commenced bombing of Nantes.

General staff released casuality figures for march: 1 division and two artillery brigades removed from the German order of Battle.Several were badly damaged.

EASTERN FRONT:

The garisson in Koenigsburg still defies the slavic hordes.A spirited counter offensive resulted in the russians loosing more than 56.000 men from three divisions.

Unfortunately the defences of Riga proved too tough for the Kriegsmarine to crack.

ITALY:

The bombardment of Italian cities was ceased temporalily in a show of good will by the Kaiser.The high command is confident that the war can be ended by political means.

............... THE BERLINER..............

A daring raid was executed yesterday by our daring pilots! Captain Lumberg in command of the Airship "Bavaria", against all odds, bombed the London harbour, and HMS "Rupert" was sunk with all her crew on board!

More than 2500 English sailors perished in the raid!Our man in London reports that several british crewmen are still trapped under the wreckage of "Rupert". Such a horrible and agonizing death is unfit for men in uniform.Despite wearing enemy colours, our hopes are with them.May the lord protect them....

The general staff has made no comments for this astounding success, but Field Marshall Moltke was spotted in jubilant mood!

FOREIGN MINISTRY:

Another scientific delegation has arrived in Constantinople sharing all of Germany's technological achievements.
              Unfortunately the same delegation was rejected in Vienna.

I will not play Jim panse's turn, since he'll be back in a few days anyway.

And i think we owe an answer to Mr Atze.

P.SThanks Galv for playing your turn fast enough
              P.S2 As agreed i have not placed Zeppelins on my ships.And the airship that attacked London didn't block its sea access.That wasn't part of the deal, but what the hell.Consider it a bonus.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Palaiologos; September 27, 2003, 10:13.
              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• have you noticed palaiologos, that you cant get cities very easily from me!!

But im still very concerned...
                "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Oh.... i will capture some eventually.

No doubt about that, old boy.

Most propably i will capture one of yours before you capture one of mine.

Comment

• ill play one last turn as Italy.. then Atze will have it.
                    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
                        ill play one last turn as Italy.. then Atze will have it.

I hope this last turn doesn't entail Italy gifting all her money and troops to the Allies.

Comment

• I don't think, FiGu would do something like that. After all, my question whether changing sites is allowed or not was just theoretical. Yet your ceasing of bombing Italian cities has been watched with gratefulness. Maybe the conflict can be solved by political means.

Comment

• Hey i was only joking(hence the smiley)!

Comment

• I know it, I know it. Just taking up your joke

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
                                lol, i had only a mg nest there, i expected that.
                                Hey do not destroy my illusion of being good. I just took all I could to let look me good and you destroyed my confidence of being a good Civ-player. Bad, bad FiGu
                                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
                                X