X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stalin II
    Well, you know FiGu... He's Emugod II know
    Hehe as it was said before:
    Figu works in mysterious ways and it's true Well yes I was offline these days and therefore could not post you just ignored us I for my part just forget this one this can happen sometimes through longer times with loud music

Aaand my hometown is one of the most important cities of trance soo many discos and dance-people, you live here, you dance:

It's !!VIENNA!! wohoo
    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
      Entente
      English Sea officers are laughing to the foolish and cowardish Germans who are using Zeppelins on their Dreadnoght. The king almost died of laugh when he heard about it. It seems that the Germans are thaaaat Cowardish!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHGUIDHGKDHGKL
      And further more, Turkish Coastal Cities are bombed, 4 Turkish Divisions down, 1 German Division down, 1 transport down.

Italian:
      Continues to laugh to the cowardish Germans.

I wonder if you'll be still be laughing when stormtroopers enter Rome.

Where was that German divison killed BTW, amsterdam?

And how did you know there was a dreadnaught hiding under the zepelin?
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Well its obvious thats theres a ship under the zeppelin cause your a coward!
        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• war

Nothing big happened in the German front or the Austro-Hungarian front...
          Exept that Königsberg will be surrounded soon

Ottoman army unit was killed north of Erzurum..

Ottoman casualties have risen quickly (You have to thank the French navy for that )
          Attached Files

Comment

• I noticed a few things in palaiologos's map and I VERY quickly changed it a little (this map is the situation of the world now)

Comment

• You know dudes i've been thinking that placing Zeppelins on ships is indeed sort of unfair.

Mmmm.....

Perhaps i will change my strategy..

However i should be allowed to do it once in a while to protect damaged vessels returning home....
              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• ok, so:

It is not allowed to place zeppelins on ships or infantry (etc). You can ONLY secure one ship with a zeppelin and it has to be returning home (And this you can do sometimes)

Comment

war
                  Ottoman casualties have risen quickly (You have to thank the French navy for that )

Blast! I specifically told Jim to rush build coastal fortresses and MGs to all his coastal cities, after what happened to me at Antwerpen.Same goes for Galvatron too.

Nevertheless we will prevail!

To victory comrades!

Comment

• Palaiologos, Im just interested that what do you think about the war against me? (How difficult and have I spoiled anything?)

Comment

ok, so:

It is not allowed to place zeppelins on ships or infantry (etc). You can ONLY secure one ship with a zeppelin and it has to be returning home (And this you can do sometimes)

Dude i don't put zeppelins on infantry.That time near Koenigsburg a zeppelin attacked some russian units and the infantry were simply trying to enter the city to reinforced it.It just happened that they got in the same square.

You know some times i attack a city with both Zeppelins and infantry.The zeppelin bombards a unit and then the
                      infantry moves into possition.Wouldn't it be only naturall that the soldiers tend to get under the protective umbrella of thier airforce?

Comment

• Well if you were walking somewhere and a zeppelin was above you, would you be immortal?

Comment

Well if you were walking somewhere and a zeppelin was above you, would you be immortal?

Theoritically you could invest in air technologies, produce all the latest warplanes, that can actually shoot zeppelins, and attck in numbers in case some MG or infantry lies under them.

I'll send you a PM for the war between us.

Comment

• I just want to know about the war from your eyes cause I have never played a big country and I have a self confidence of -10

Comment

• If I may ask, is anything still controlled by the AI? If this was the case, I'd be interested in joning this PBEM.
                              Ceterum censeo that trade units are included!!

Comment

• No AI control unfortunately.

We could use an Italian player though, since FiGu is commanding both Italians and allies.

Comment

Working...
                                X