Teach me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beta
    (Checking in from Bangkok airport. Next stop Kathmandu.))

I am easy either way - but if it does continue, please let conmcb25 know. Thanks.
    Strategy Games 105: This class will review various methods of paying attention to details...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• @Rommel's last post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
        I am away until the end of August as well, and although I do have a replacement player, I would be just as happy waiting as well.

If we do decide to wait, can someone please let conmcb25 know. Thanks!
        Originally posted by Beta
        (Checking in from Bangkok airport. Next stop Kathmandu.))

I am easy either way - but if it does continue, please let conmcb25 know. Thanks.
        I am personally blaming Beta for the confusion.

Comment

• I have big shoulders - sort of - so lay it on me.

Besides Rhothaerill has blamed me for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the Civ 4 ATI video card glitch ( btw Vondrack - another reason they should have had me as a tester. ), so I am used to it.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Alexman, do you have any idea as to if and when this game will be brought back up again?

Comment

• Gyathaar? Are you back?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
                Gyathaar? Are you back?
                I am back and ready to play again (from about 8 hours ago)

Comment

• ____________________________
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• The game is back up. 6 and a half hours remaining for the turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
                        The game is back up. 6 and a half hours remaining for the turn.
                        Thanks Alex.

Too bad I can't connect.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Missed the turn trying to connect. All firewalls down. DMZ set up. No problems connecting to any other pitboss games. Wish I knew what it was....

Comment

• Was able to get in and play the turn.

"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again."

Comment

• Oooooh... email notifications working again.

Comment

• Originally posted by vondrack
                                Oooooh... email notifications working again.
                                You know you're a gaming nerd when ....

Comment

Working...
                                X