This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to China and the World

China keeps threatening us to not defend ourselves against aggression. The entire world ignores our plight while the Ottoman attack on the Americans is considered the greatest evil since Viking attacked England.

If India agrees to this enforced peace of being reduced to 6 cities or suffer total destruction the difference is practically the same. A nation of 6 cities is effectively nothing. A nation destroyed by war is the same. What choice should any leader make? America refused the unreasonable demands of the Ottomans and the whole world supported them. Yet no one cares for India.

Not only is India under attack from Japan, but both Inca and England are actively supplying the backwards Japanese with advanced weapons. And China is threatening total destruction of India for no reason. India has not once in the history of the world acted aggressively towards China. Our ships exist only for the purpose of defending our waters and our colonies. They have made no move even near Chinese waters, nor will they. China has no reason to threaten or attack us.

India has repeatedly requested a neutral third party to help mediate in this farce of a war, yet not it seems most nations can not be bothered to respond. India sees that the grand talk of "honor" and "justice" is exactly that, talk.

India will be completely and irreversably destroyed, yet no one speaks out against it.

Comment

• So, what is the current status of America and the Turks, and the Aztecs and the Turks? We had some sort of ultimatum and it's coming due soon...

Comment

• Official communiqué of the keeper of the throne of Mali:

Ras Imru congratulates Russia and its people with the new state system, they showed once again how the rest of the world of state government and the people work together for the prosperity of his country.

Mali welcomed the peace in America but is seriously worried by the fact that Havana not will be Turkish territory and the Aztecs will be able to perform undisturbed sudden aggression against Africa, Mali, so begins to build protective structures on the Atlantic coast of Africa, which hopes to cool intentions anyone who wants war with Mali. Mali build fortifications.
        Modern Rifle Tower of Mali.

Comment

• "Boris, what are those Azteca trying to achieve?"

"I would say they are using your influence to their own gain, Catherine. The Turks stop decimating the Aztecs and start withdrawing and instead of gratefully accepting the outcome of all this, they decided to act as a Supermen and get all the glory for with foolishly liberating American cities, wasting lives and further damaging cities. The hope to get all the laurels for repelling the Turkish invaders when if it was not you, Catherine, the Azteca had to suffer yet."

"I think these Azteca are playing dirty games on my expense, Boris. You know how I hate this, Boris. You know how much I hate this..."

Comment

• Great Catherine of Russia,

We recently heard you feel that the Aztec are conducting themselves wrongfully in the theatre of war. As things are not always what they seem, I would like to enlighten you as to what is really going on.

Yes, it is true, the Ottoman have given us back Miami, Havana and Texcoco. The Aztec felt very wronged by the unprovoked attack by the Ottomans, as did we. Our cities have suffered badly. In the American cities, we have to rebuild many things, from simple structures such as lighthouses, to more complex things such as banks. On top of that, we have lost many military units and ships. The Turks however, seem to be coming away virtually unscathed.

That is not how this should work. We have not asked for this aggression. We have never provoked the Ottoman Empire. Now that the Ottoman prepare to leave our waters, we are not only left behind with scorched lands, and crumbled cities, but we also have to bear the burden of hearing that you, a nation that declared itself to be an advocate for justice and peace, sympathize with them. We grieve at hearing such news.

We hope that in the future, you will look more kindly at your brothers from across the sea. It is really all we ask.

Dwight Eisenhower.
            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Notice to America:

The Turkish invasion was not unprovoked. Azteca provoked the invasion with their plot to invade Africa. Azteca has been proven guilty beyond question. Mali has already acknowledged the guilt of Azteca. Therefore any losses suffered by Azteca were their own doing and just desserts for their scheming. As for the Americans, they have not been absolved of wrongdoing in this matter.

First of all, our investigation concluded only that Americas guilt could not be certain, not that America was innocent of cooperating with the Aztec conspirators. However, those results are obsolete, as America is obviously cooperating with Azteca now. Since Azteca is still a threat to Africa, and America is giving weapons to Azteca, America is also a threat to Africa, and will be treated as such. This point is even more strengthened by the fact that both America and Azteca refused to sign NAPs that guarantee they would not attack Africa. Why refuse unless they still want to attack Africa?

Any nations who disagree with this conclusion should speak now so that your feelings are on the record. Also, publicly declare whether your nation believes or does not believe as Turkey and Mali do, that Azteca wished to, and still wishes to invade Africa.

Additionally, the Americans defied a decree of Matushka Rus, delivered by then Princess Catherine. Turkey has not yet consulted to determine the appropriate sanction for this, but we will act accordingly, when we have reached our determination.

Finally, Turkey having concluded our business in North America, are available to mediate the current conflict between India, China and Japan. If accepted, i myself, the public relations minister would preside. Let India no longer say they are being ignored.

Aysecan, Public Relations
              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• America, you feel such a sympathy for the Azteca as a natural ally of yours, but Russia have documents, which can paint your supposed saint-like new friend of Azteca in a light that the Azteca themselves I bet dont want to be seen. Allow me to have better sight on the international diplomatics and have a better judgment about the leaders. As you will find out, I am rarely mistaken, but it may come too late and on a much high price.

Comment

• Further more, you are left alone only because of the combined Inca and Russian diplomatic efforts. Make no mistake in judging who brought the peace to you. The Azteca by attacking and capturing cities who was left empty because the Turks have so decided to act is nothing more or less than insult to those who guaranteed for the peaceful resolution of this case for you and who tainted their friendship to have you saved from sure Turkish annihilation.

Comment

• The Turkish invasion was not unprovoked. Azteca provoked the invasion with their plot to invade Africa.
                    Yes of course, and that's why you invade America, instead of Azteca. This is Ottoman logic at it's best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
                      Notice to America:

The Turkish invasion was not unprovoked. Azteca provoked the invasion with their plot to invade Africa. Azteca has been proven guilty beyond question. Mali has already acknowledged the guilt of Azteca. Therefore any losses suffered by Azteca were their own doing and just desserts for their scheming. As for the Americans, they have not been absolved of wrongdoing in this matter.

First of all, our investigation concluded only that Americas guilt could not be certain, not that America was innocent of cooperating with the Aztec conspirators. However, those results are obsolete, as America is obviously cooperating with Azteca now. Since Azteca is still a threat to Africa, and America is giving weapons to Azteca, America is also a threat to Africa, and will be treated as such. This point is even more strengthened by the fact that both America and Azteca refused to sign NAPs that guarantee they would not attack Africa. Why refuse unless they still want to attack Africa?

Any nations who disagree with this conclusion should speak now so that your feelings are on the record. Also, publicly declare whether your nation believes or does not believe as Turkey and Mali do, that Azteca wished to, and still wishes to invade Africa.

Additionally, the Americans defied a decree of Matushka Rus, delivered by then Princess Catherine. Turkey has not yet consulted to determine the appropriate sanction for this, but we will act accordingly, when we have reached our determination.

Finally, Turkey having concluded our business in North America, are available to mediate the current conflict between India, China and Japan. If accepted, i myself, the public relations minister would preside. Let India no longer say they are being ignored.

Aysecan, Public Relations
                      Aysecan,

We are saddened by your message. Let us make a few matters clear:
                      - America has not, at any time, had any knowledge about a pending invasion of Africa by the Aztecs.
                      - The fact that the country who claims there is an Aztec threat says it is so, is not proof to me. Regardless, America would most certainly condemn any invasion of Africa.
                      - if your actions were meant to protect Africa, why would you attack America without contacting us? You never had contact with us before your attack. Your reasoning does not make any sense at all.
                      - America has not signed an NAP, as the terms that came along with the NAP were highly unrealistic. America is not opposed to an NAP, but only under reasonable terms, which would include reparations for the damage you have done to America. Instead, you demanded reparations and military units from us.
                      - America has not gifted any units to the Aztec. Three frigates that were not American were transferred to the Aztec, and only used to defend Texcoco.
                      - America has never provoked anybody. We were invaded. It is as simple as that. Then, the Azteca helped defend us, so naturally we will now help them as we conclude this war. Under no circumstances will we aid any attack on any other nation. America is a peaceful nation, not a warmonger.
                      - We are not aware of any decree by Matrushka Rus.

Dwight Eisenhower,
                      General of the American Army

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
                        Further more, you are left alone only because of the combined Inca and Russian diplomatic efforts. Make no mistake in judging who brought the peace to you. The Azteca by attacking and capturing cities who was left empty because the Turks have so decided to act is nothing more or less than insult to those who guaranteed for the peaceful resolution of this case for you and who tainted their friendship to have you saved from sure Turkish annihilation.
                        Catherine of Rus,

Naturally, I would be grateful for your actions if they are true, but how can I be, if all that you say you have done, has happened behind our back? How can you say that I should make no mistake in judging, when I know nothing about the things you have done? When you say "those who guaranteed for the peaceful resolution of this case for you and who tainted their friendship", we are shocked; we know nothing about this. If that is true, why did you not tell us and communicate openly about these things? France, the Aztec, the Inca, they all communicated openly and in person that they were against this invasion and demonstrated through actions that they were opposed to it. Russia however, from our point of view, was rather silent.

I will be the first to thank you if you indeed were instrumental in brokering this peace. But you cannot suddenly accuse of America of misjudging what has happened, when there is no way we could have known.

Dwight Eisenhower.

Comment

• Clarification to America:

On the question of:
                          "Why did Turkey invade America if Aztecs were the ones plotting against Africa?"

Since this question is continually repeated, first by France, then Aztec, then America, I have been instructed to remind all nations that the Sultan has already answered this question exhaustively. Please refer to the 74th communication this month, sent on 12 July, at 16:25 hours, paragraphs 3-4 & 8-9. I include an excerpt of paragraph 9:
                          Once pre-emption was preferred, the question became how to proceed. At this point all North American nations were suspects, and we were not certain of the strength and exact location of the invasion forces. My Naval Advisor, Suleiman, therefore determined that the safest way to proceed was to land in America, and feign an invasion there. We would capture Havana, which would enable us to determine where the invasion forces were stationed in Azteca, without exposing our fleet to attack. Suleiman was confident that this would draw out the invasion forces and separate them from the invasion ships asthey scrambled to support America.
                          I reiterate that this tactic was a smashing success, which worked exactly as intended, so disapproval of the tactic cannot be based on effectiveness, it can only be based on denying the guilt of Azteca or America.

Denying the guilt of Azteca is of course ludicrous, given the mountain of irrefutable evidence against them. Turkey challenges any nation that is privy to the evidence to deny Azteca's guilt. Moral Condemnation of pre-emption as a tactic is totally different from denying Azteca was plotting against Africa. Nations have condemned Turkeys action of pre-emption, no informed nation can deny our conclusions about Aztecas plot.

Of course Azteca denies, the evildoer always denies guilt. America and France are not privy to the evidence, so their denials are meaningless. Also, America stands accused along with Azteca, so they are not a credible nation to deny anything.

Therefore, since the tactical effectiveness of the invasion can not be denied and the guilt of Azteca can not be denied, the only basis to object to the capture of Havana is based on belief that America does not support the Azteca plot. But America is currently supporting the Aztecs, and America refuses to sign the NAP towards Africa, both of which strongly suggest American involvement in the known Aztec plot.

With respect to the Russian decree that you are liable for ignoring, that was issued on 12 July at 23:25 hours and is this months 87th communication. I recommend you review it to know what you are liable for ignoring.

Taner, on behalf of the Sultan
                          Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); July 15, 2011, 16:43.
                          Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• A smashing success

I reiterate that this tactic was a smashing success, which worked exactly as intended, so disapproval of the tactic cannot be based on effectiveness, it can only be based on denying the guilt of Azteca or America.
                            A reply to Taner and his Sultan:

What was a smashing success was that you destroyed the peace in a continent that has been in peace for more than a thousand years.

A smashing success that you have driven two nations to war they didn't choose or were prepared for.

A smashing success that you still didn't achieve your first goal: owning Washington, Miami and a third city (and yes this is also somewhere in the log, but I am just to lazy to look it up).

A smashing success that you tried to conquer Azteca and didn't succeed in it.

And a smashing success that you had to give up all your winnings under international pressure .

So if this is your definition of a smashing success then have some more smashing successes..

Comment

• Now we are definitely a lot closer to peace then we were before.
                              We know we have a lot of countries to thank for this:

There have been some who during this conflict chose to befriend our enemies friend,
                              BUT still decided they would not allow the Ottomans to travel through their lands to attack us because they want peace.

THANK YOU FOR THIS NATIVE AMERICA

There have been some who were constantly torn between both sides but still managed to stay constantly on the high ground.

THANK YOU FOR THIS INCA NATION

There have been some with whom contact was scarce but good, but turned out to be real friends.
                              And who could inspire our people with brilliant speeches.

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMERICA

There have been some who stepped in, reacted immediately at the moment our policy of strict neutrality considering all European nations was no longer possible.

THANK YOU FOR THIS FRANCE

There have been some who constantly did evil deeds, but by whose actions we have found more friends than we had ever before in Incan history

THANK YOU FOR THIS OTTOMANS
                              Last edited by Aztecs (DoE); July 15, 2011, 17:45.

Comment

• May we request the Incas to step in and with your wisdom help to achieve a reasonable peace treaty
                                which does take into account the damages done and the current strategic position the Ottoman forces are in right now.

We could elaborate more on this, but we believe that it is time that the voice of peace starts talking after the voice of war has been talking so much.

We truly like this to end fast, so please let's hear the Incan voice of reason.

We firmly believe that the best way to find real peace is a peace which all three parties can live with in the long run.
                                And we believe that you Inca's are in the unique position to find this solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X