No announcement yet.

1.08 Patch is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With exeption of the last Conquest patch.
    When they removed Radio and made all earlier saves useless.

P.S.
    By the way, questions for those that played 1.00 stable and then installed 1.08:

Is it still stable?

Comment

I gave up on Conquests before the last patch.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

... as an SP game.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Player1 could you give a direct link? I can't find it.

Comment

Last edited by MarkG; November 23, 2005, 04:16.

Comment

Thanks. I'd download it but it's too big , so I'll wait for the fixed one before I experiment.

Comment

Well, nobody really know what exactly got wrong.

Maybe just automatic update service crashed and patch is final?

Anyway, I spent just too much time with my dial-up to get this patch, so I'll definetly do some experimenting...

Comment

Got it Thanks. BTW, the host of this site probably won't thank you. OTOH, he should of deleted the patch instead of just hiding the link.

KV

Comment

I feel your pain, I remember getting Civ III patches on dialup. It wasn't pretty.

Now I have ADSL, but also a 2GB traffic limit

Comment

Originally posted by kverdon
                      Got it Thanks. BTW, the host of this site probably won't thank you. OTOH, he should of deleted the patch instead of just hiding the link.
                      Better yet, he should have renamed and/or moved the file rather than deleting it in case the patch actually is final and we just don't know it.

Comment

Patch was made in good intent. It will probably fix a number of issues for people even if it is unfinished or breaks in some cases. If I was expiriencing game-breaking bugs, I'd certainly get the file, finished or not.

Comment

SCarton,

Yep, moving the patch would have been more prudent, or renaming it to *.exp or somesuch would have worked. Wonder how long it will be before this location leaks out. I could see our poor host going nuts in the morning when he finds out his bandwidth has been exceeded. I'm going to keep it mum, I don't want him to get in trouble. Lets be kind souls and keep this "our" secret and not spread the word.

KV
                          KV

Comment

Ok, the only problem I found out was that WorldBuilder is not working.

I guess that's showstopper that made patch being pulled off.

Not that it's important for me, since I have working hotseat now, and I'm not neither cheater, nor moder to get use of WorldBuilder yet.

Comment

Ok, I won't spread Patchism to CFC.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X