Apolyon vs the Universe! - Part 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Cyclo: Outer Space belong to us!

Right, I'm back in the game after one awful exam and one very friendly one.
    How do you play again?

Comment

• Fleetsave!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• What does that mean?

Well I've found an almost undefended beauty, but I fear that I'll have to move my fleet once the player realises he's fleetsaved his BBs (he's got the tech, he must have the ships) and everything else without remembering to take the loot with him. 16 missile launchers!

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
          WHO atttacked SirOsis?!?
          Some guy in my solar system.

I've got enough defenses now and he is pretty weak. I'm going to crush him eventually.

Comment

• Ahh, okay then, I was already contemplating on sending my HFH (Heavy Fighter Horde) your way..
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I've managed to grab loads of booty in just a couple of hours, but am short-term fleetsaving because I'm off to the pub in 1/2 hour or so, and would like my loot (well, that I haven't already spent) to still be there when I return.
              There is a huge debris field in my system - and after I already stole all of another just this afternoon, so that's where my fleetsave is headed. Fingers crossed it's still all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                But Cyclo: Outer Space belong to us!
                And if I had l33t ph0t0sh0p skIllz...
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• What do you think of the sexy new look to the galaxy screen? I think it's pretty cool, but hope that they'll change the icons at the end for spying, etc too.

Comment

• I like the player and alliance info that pops-up when you mouse over their names. Saves me from having to look them up everytime.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                      I like the player and alliance info that pops-up when you mouse over their names. Saves me from having to look them up everytime.

Yeah that is definitely useful.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I just got back from work to find that the 507th ranked player was about to hit my home planet with 300 or so BBs. Well, with 5 minutes to go, there was nothing left for him.
                        Hopefully I can collect the crystal from my solar sats too.
                        Bizarrely, he even spied on me with 30 seconds or so to go, but didn't bother to retreat.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                          I just got back from work to find that the 507th ranked player was about to hit my home planet with 300 or so BBs. Well, with 5 minutes to go, there was nothing left for him.
                          Hopefully I can collect the crystal from my solar sats too.
                          Bizarrely, he even spied on me with 30 seconds or so to go, but didn't bother to retreat.
                          Well, at that point, he's already spent the deut, and he won't save much time by recalling. If somebody fleetsaved on me with 30 seconds to go, I'd hit him anyway just to express my frustration.
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• I sent him a message, and he told me that I should have just asked him to withdraw his attack. The 4,3,2 weren't really worth it for him, and he said it would have saved my defences. I told him that I hadn't even bothered to rebuild them after precision crash hit me, and almost everything was rebuilt anyway.

Comment

• so who did you piss off to get p.crashed? they might be worth paying a visit
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I don't know. He wouldn't tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X