Here are the previous threads:

Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5
    Thread 6
    Thread 7

Eventis are kindly hosting the Apolliance private forum for ogame, but feel free to keep posting here!
    So far, there's a list of all the colonies, some important stats, and a hit list for potential revenge attacks.
    Last edited by duke o' york; December 6, 2005, 12:58.

Huzzah!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Our planets:

Sod it!!!!!!
      I'm having trouble posting the list of planets. I didn't mean to get an extra +1 (sorry rah, PCR of 1 please, if that's possible ).
      Can someone help me?

Comment

Keep in mind that he may have done something I've done way too many times.

Typed in the wrong frigin coordinates.

It is always lovely to log back in and see that your fleet is no more.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was - either that, or he just decided to attack without scanning, but that's just too dumb.

In the end, I lost nothing, and got a nice 21,900 metal and 12,900 crystal from the deal.

And the HF count is now up to 36...
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Copypaste from the other thread:

If you want an enemy, know that ASTAKOS has repeatedly scanned me, and I think he is the one who wasted my entire fleet something like 10 days ago (I may confuse him with another foe though)

He's Hellas, however.

Planets of his:
          Kavouropati (2:157:7) (that's where all his scans come from)
          Epitelous (2:157:4)
          Pinkwaimethw (2:157:13)
          BabaniEisaiTrela (2:157:15)
          Orcish rulez (2:144:6)
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

He's ranked 33 in our universe though.

Comment

Ah well, I guess I'll have to progress a little bit more if I want to exert my vendetta upon him
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Put his name in the in-game notes, and we'll be back when we're strong enough.

Comment

What do you mean by "in game notes"?

Comment

It's on the left of the screen, underneath "Messages".
                    Best thing is, they're not deleted after a certain length of time, unlike the messages you get.

Comment

Just done so. Thanks for the tip

Comment

Just updated Spiff's colonies.

Anything happening way out there?
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

Ooh. You kinged me.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Buildup, buildup, buildup, and research.

I now aim at rising all my colonies to lvl 13/15/13/18 (except Neo Spiffopolis, which is now above that), so that I have less trouble with Crystal.

In my capitol, since the destruction of my fleet, I've been building defenses and shipping excess resources to my faraway colonies, so that I don't look like an attractive cow (and it works well - I've been scanned often, but not attacked once since I adopted this strategy).

My offensive fleet is currently exactly nil, and I don't even milk cows anymore. However, once I reach my research objectives (computer tech 10, energy tech 12, hyperspace tech 8, IRN 1), all my resources will be used for military buildup. And it should be quite something

Comment

Spiff, if you've got any recyclers at your colonies, then 5:216:4 has a decent debris field.

Comment

Working...
                              X