No announcement yet.

Apolyon vs the Universe! - Part 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fleet gets back in 2 hours. Then, this **** is mine. All mine. And he's not even an inactive - more's the pity.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Fleets come before defences, so there are none.

BT - 40k or so. Whatever exchange rate you like.
      Mind you, I haven't got enough crystal for Computers 9 any more, so maybe I'll have to wait until next week.

Comment

There is the danger that his sizeable fleet might return before you arrive.

Comment

That is a danger - but in the galaxy screen, there is no fleet movement number. How can I tell?
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Oh wait, there is an asterisk. Well, let's see what happens.

Even I have better techs then him, though - and since his score is much like mine, how many ships could he possibly have?

Comment

There is the danger that his sizeable fleet might return before you arrive.
              i quite agree.if you dont pay close attention you could be walking to your death. i had one player like that so far,and he indeed had defences more than i expected(fortune favoured me-they werent way more than i expected )
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Probably more than you. He sent me a message saying that all the stuff would be gone before my fleet even arrived after I'd scanned him, so save your deut and don't bother.

Comment

Nothing is ever free in this game.

Comment

just colonised my latest planet at 3 : 363: 5 but disappointed at mere 68 fields.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                      just colonised my latest planet at x : x : x but disappointed at mere 68 fields.
                      Don't post the location!!!!!!
                      PM it or send it in an in-game message to one of the deities!

Comment

Sounds like he might abandon it anyways.

So, duke, a definite negative on this too-good-to-be-true find?

Comment

Definite! I imagine he's saving up for something, which is why he's got so many resources lying about, but he does have BB tech, and who couldn't resist building some when they've got it?

Comment

Rats. Well, I hope he doesn't decide to beat me up too much for scanning him 4 times...

Comment

Well I've fleetsaved for tonight. Profitably I hope.
                              But I yearn to use my attack fleet for once, so please post a potential sucker we can whack.

Comment

so maybe I'll have to wait until next week.
                                I'd like the transfer to happen overnights (in 6 hours).
                                Rate is 2:1 (2 metal for every 1 deut), satisfied (I could give you at rate 0:1 but Im afraid of pushing ban)?
                                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X