Apolyon vs the Universe! - Part 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skanky, are you done with he faith?
    His defences are still a bit too much for me..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I have not attacked 70:6, just his other two colonies there.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why then 2:70:6 has a big chunk of debris (~500k)

Probably their old 'Brothers Of Freedom' heh..
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Somoene hit him alright!
          Not me though, and considering I would have taken too much losses attacking I doubt it was his old teammates either.

Over 1.2 million metal and 600k crystal worth of shipping destroyed, not to mention his defences smashed. And I hit both his other (known) planets so the shipping on them are destroyed too.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            I have activated vacation mode for the weekend, mostly to prevent the game from taking over my life any further.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

My proposed shopping trip, for which I had fleetsaved, was shanghai'd by my mates, and I ended up in the pub watching footie.
              Fortunately, everything was intact when I returned.

Comment

Lol, the faith seems to have disbanded his alliance (the saint has no alliance now aswell)..
                It gets more and more interesting..

Comment

you may all bask in my presence,as i logged in moments ago

now that im 5000+ id better start fleetsaving for real...
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I've just been scanned by a high-level player and, scanning him back, got a 97% chance of counterespionage. Has anyone had this work for them at 100%? What happens? Do you get informed that a player has tried to scan you, and then an automatic scan of their planet?

Comment

is there a list of zainst members,or infested areas? im going to smash one later,although i wonder how many buddies they have about

we need a forum to support topped threads with this kind of vital info
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Congrats.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Has anyone got any spare deut? I'd like to swap for metal, but can possibly contribute some crystal too, when my raids get back. I've found a few planets with tonnes of deut to be had, but their defences are way beyond what I'm capable of, even with my 10k+ points, and all the new HFs I've built.

Comment

How much you need?
                            I can give up to 250k.

What is the exchange rate?

Comment

Please assist me with a scan.

I have sent like 7 probes and the results are tantalizing but incomplete. Please scan 3:478:10 for me... more than half a million resources, with only 8 defense structures (but fleets! I must know the fleets!)
                              Lime roots and treachery!
                              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

HOLY CRAP

Resources on wraths hord [3:478:10] at 12-03 22:01:48
                                Metal: 260935 Crystal: 233060
                                Deuterium: 128978 Energy: 3373
                                Fleets
                                Defence
                                Missile Launcher 1 Small Laser 6
                                Heavy Laser 1
                                Buildings
                                Metal Mine 16 Crystal Mine 17
                                Deuterium Synthesizer 17 Solar Plant 20
                                Fusion Plant 7 Robotic Factory 10
                                Shipyard 7 Metal Storage 3
                                Crystal Storage 3 Deuterium Tank 1
                                Research Lab 7
                                Research
                                Espionage Technology 7 Computer Technology 8
                                Weapon Technology 3 Shielding Technology 6
                                Armour Technology 2 Energy Technology 6
                                Hyperspace Technology 3 Combustion Engine 6
                                Impulse Engine 6 Hyperspace Engine 4
                                Laser Technology 6 Ion Technology 4
                                Chance of counterespionage:0%
                                Lime roots and treachery!
                                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
                                X