Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skanky, could you give a scan?
    I could give him some more punches..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Still dangerous though.

Code:
      Resources on blue earth [2:70:11] at 12-04 07:00:19	
      Metal:	106847	Crystal:	32123	
      Deuterium:	67917	Energy:	2122	
      Fleets 	
      Defence	
      Missile Launcher	45	Small Laser	140	
      Heavy Laser	1	Gauss Cannon	1	
      Ion Cannon	1	Small Shield Dome	1	
      Anti-ballistic Missile	8	
      Buildings 	
      Metal Mine	18	Crystal Mine	16	
      Deuterium Synthesizer	10	Solar Plant	18	
      Fusion Plant	2	Robotic Factory	2	
      Shipyard	8	Metal Storage	2	
      Crystal Storage	2	Deuterium Tank	1	
      Research Lab	7	Rocket Silo	2	
      Research 	
      Espionage Technology	5	Computer Technology	4	
      Weapon Technology	3	Shielding Technology	6	
      Armour Technology	3	Energy Technology	8	
      Hyperspace Technology	3	Combustion Engine	6	
      Impulse Engine	4	Hyperspace Engine	4	
      Laser Technology	10	Ion Technology	5	
      Plasma Technology	3	
      Chance of counterespionage:0%
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If that's all I'll hit him almost without losses!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Trying to convince this guy of the futility of attacking me with 60 Large Cargo, 64 Light Fighter, 59 Cruisers and 135 battleships.

Code:
          Resources on Aenor [3:481:11] at 12-04 12:41:51 
          Metal: 108877 Crystal: 267 
          Deuterium: 5218 Energy: 3728 
          Fleets  
          Espionage Probe 5 
          Defence 
          Missile Launcher 16 Small Laser 8 
          Heavy Laser 7 Gauss Cannon 3 
          Ion Cannon 5 Plasma Cannon 2 
          Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1 

Chance of counterespionage:8%
          I scanned him back in hopes of him calling off the attack but nothing yet.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Can you lift the resources off? If not, just spend them. Build an expensive building so you can cancel it after the attack and if worst comes to worst spend the rest on defences / shipping.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Fleetsave all your resources to somewhere nearby to save duet, and then recall them when they'll return after the attack (ideally just after, so that if any of his ships are destroyed by your defences, then you can beat him to the debris field )

Comment

I hit 2:70:11 and lifted off with quite a bunch of res, also managed to gather the DF!

Hitting him again (though if anyone would like, you're welcome to test out your fleet there ) in less than 2 hours.

Comment

I'm sending some of my ships to 3:82:8. Please let me know if anyone else has, because I'd prefer not to waste deut on cargoes that will return empty.

Comment

Code:
                    12-04 15:14:51 sgt bfg [2:70:11] No subject 
                     LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oure alliance is gonna whipe ur but!
                    Code:
                    12-04 15:16:16 sgt bfg [2:70:11] No subject 
                     LOL; vitun homo!
                    Code:
                    12-04 15:17:17 sgt bfg [2:70:11] No subject 
                     Youre ships suk and you are an acc hole. You cant eaven attack people with ur own ammount of points!Molester.

Comment

• Please give me the coords of one of their alliance members in galaxy 3 who is under 5k. I want in!
                      Lime roots and treachery!
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• I'll scan a bit later (in half an hour) then I can give you all the BOFs in Gal 3, but you will have to check their points/defenses/fleets yourself.

Comment

• I can do that. HF fleet up to 63
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• Scanned:

459 - 499:
                            3:485:8
                            3:498:11

1 - 100:
                            3:16:9
                            3:26:9
                            3:89:10

More to come..

Comment

• Scanned:

458 - 399:
                              3:427:10
                              3:427:13

Enough for now, got tired..

Comment

• Somebody explain this one to me???

The following fleets were facing each other on 12-04 16:13:33 , as it came to a battle::

Attacker lwkqq (4:55:8)
                                Weapons: 100% Shields: 100% Hull Plating: 110% Type L.Cargo B.Ship
                                Number 2 65
                                Weaponry: 10 2000
                                Shields 50 400
                                Hull 2520 12600

Defender Spaced Cowboy (X:XX:XX)
                                Weapons: 70% Shields: 60% Hull Plating: 70% Type L.Cargo Cruiser B.Ship Esp. Probe Miss. S.Laser Gauss Ion.C S.Dome LS.Dome
                                Number 4 5 2 4 8 45 2 6 1 1
                                Weaponry: 8.5 680 1700 0.017 136 170 1870 255 1.7 1.7
                                Shields 40 80 320 0.016 32 40 320 800 3200 16000
                                Hull 2040 4590 10200 170 340 340 5950 1360 3400 17000

[b]The attacking fleet fires a total of times with the power of upon the defender. The defender's shields absorb damage points
                                The defending fleet fires a total of times with the power of upon the attacker. The attacker's shields absorb damage points[\b]

Attacker lwkqq (4:55:8)Type L.Cargo B.Ship
                                Number 2 65
                                Weaponry: 10 2000
                                Shields 50 400
                                Hull 2520 12600

Defender Spaced Cowboy (X:XX:XX)Type L.Cargo Cruiser B.Ship Esp. Probe Miss. S.Laser Gauss Ion.C S.Dome LS.Dome
                                Number 4 5 2 4 8 45 2 6 1 1
                                Weaponry: 8.5 680 1700 0.017 136 170 1870 255 1.7 1.7
                                Shields 40 80 320 0.016 32 40 320 800 3200 16000
                                Hull 2040 4590 10200 170 340 340 5950 1360 3400 17000

The combat ends in a draw - both remaining fleets return back to their home-planets.

The attacker has lost a total of 0 Units.
                                The defender has lost a total of 0 Units.
                                At these space coordinates now float 0 Metal and 0 Crystal.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X