No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a corporal now and I got to unlock a new weapon. I was able to keep my unlock from the last rank.

I chose the assualt submachine gun, it's a good gun, but you give up the grenade launcher for hand grenades. I would have rathar picked the PKM machine gun. The gun only has 20 shots per clip, so you usually empty about 11 shots on 1 guy, so it requires alot of reloads to be effective.

I do like being able to unlock 2 guns at a time.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think I'm going to unlock either the G36C (because spec ops is my most played kit) or L85 (medic rifle).

btw ted, the G3 is not a sub machine gun... it's an assault rifle.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
        I'm a corporal now and I got to unlock a new weapon. I was able to keep my unlock from the last rank.
        What score do you need for the 2nd unlock? Is it 10 000 as someone wrote here?

I chose the assualt submachine gun, it's a good gun, but you give up the grenade launcher for hand grenades. I would have rathar picked the PKM machine gun. The gun only has 20 shots per clip, so you usually empty about 11 shots on 1 guy, so it requires alot of reloads to be effective.
        I have never used the grenade launcher in on-line mode, and can't recall being killed by one either. What situations is it good for?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
          What score do you need for the 2nd unlock? Is it 10 000 as someone wrote here?
          YOU ARE CORRECT SIR

I have never used the grenade launcher in on-line mode, and can't recall being killed by one either. What situations is it good for?
          I've been killed with it lots of times. Probably more often than I've been killed by regular grenades in relation to the times I've been killed by other kits.

I personally don't like the grenade launcher. I wish there were a way to use the middle mouse button to fire it or something instead of having to scroll the mouse or hit 4 to activate it. IMO, it defeats the whole purpose to place the gren launcher in another weapon slot when it is part of your primary weapon.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The grenade launcher is good in situations where you have cover, and can afford a long reload time. Assualting an enemy base comes to mind. In the open field, you're better off using the ASSAULT RIFLE (SAVA) so you can bring a rapid rate of fire on the enemy.

The good thing about this ASSAULT RIFLE is that it has a quick rate of fire, so once you lock onto your target, he's pretty much toast, as the ASSAULT RIFLE is fully automatic.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Man, the autoshotgun OWNZ for base defense.

Unbelievable, once you see someone it's 3 shots and they're TOAST. There is no defense against it either, anyone within 5 feet is pretty much dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                ASSAULT RIFLE (SAVA)
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• THE ENEMY IS IN CONTROL WORK HARDER SOLIDERS!!!!!

Comment

• START FIGHTING OUR I'LL FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN!!!!!

that guy needs some new material... he sounds like such a wuss
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Every time I hear that, I'm thinking, "who is he going to find???"

Well, after using my ASSAULT RIFLE for a couple of weeks, I really like it. It has hard hitting power and has a high rate of fire. Even though it empties out the magazine really quick, it reloads very quickly. This can help make up for the lack of grenade launcher, which loads REALLY SLOW.

Though I have run into a few situations where I have run out of ammo.

Although I blasted 6 guys at one time on Karkland yesterday. Didn't help, my team kept getting pwn3d. Stupid guys all bunch up where the armor can take them out in groups.

Spread out dammit!!!

Comment

• on Karkand, I love spawning as Spec Ops and then putting all my C4 on a Vodnik... then I drive up behind an enemy tank, hop out, run away... and BOOOOOM!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I have gone back to WW2online the last ten days or so. That game has strategic dimensions I like better. And the last week, they have an open beta in preparation for the retail re-release, so the game is full of noobs (targets).

But I am not finished with BF2. There is a "pay to play"strategic campaign based on BF2, similar to WW2OL, where your team will take ground on a strategic map if you win a scenario map. Might be something for me

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• pay to play
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If it's a good game, it worth it. A game box costs like 50 €, and may be boring after 2 weeks, so most games are more expensive than pay-to-play in cent per hour. I normally play a cracked version before I decide if it's worth buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X