Adagio-2
    Theben-2
    Rah-1
    Joncha-1
    Hercules-1

I think Skanky is dead.

Comment

Damn, well that sucks.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

IAmInsaneNikolai,CannotYouSeeThatClearly?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Are you drunk, DC?

Comment

He's in an asylum obviously.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Aren't we all?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That's my point.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

So is this the bit where we spa.....speak to the voices in our heads until Kassi gets back?
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Hopefully he delays as long as possible...
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I was thinking that in this game the mafia kills with mental powers...

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Update, uhm, today?
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Skanky

Comment

Now that's just adding insult to injury.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

With my powers of insanity, I know who the first person I haunt will be.

Comment

Eh, sorry, but you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. There shouldn't be any delays after round 2 is done with.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X