No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm sure this is not unexpected also.
    Therbin

Did I say that out loud, or was that my inner voice?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Man, those burns sure are skanky

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        And I'm sure this is not unexpected also.
        Therbin

Did I say that out loud, or was that my inner voice?
        Your inner voice needs to keep quiet.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Your outer voice needs to be quiet
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Skanky Burns

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Vovan what have you done?
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Your outer voice needs to be quiet
                Actually that would be better for you, too.

And I do believe that's the 1st time I've seen you use a bouncing smiley.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's the rubber room Bouncing off the walls
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe you should ask the nurse for a needle cocktail to help with those inner voices.

Comment

Its a set up! vovan
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                        First of all, I may have been crazy, but I sure wasn't paranoid as my fate proves.

Second, who would benefit from killing me early? Everybody knows I follow the thread even after my death and will, I repeat will avenge my death by correctly identifying the murderer. So the killer is probably someone whose hatred towards me surpasses rational thinking and behaviour, but there is also a slight possibility I was killed randomly, so it's still too early to point fingers.
                        I see dead people. Or I'm crazy.........

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

IthinkI'llGoWithRICE-markSinceTheEvidenceIsProbablyTheOnlyGoodEvidenceWeHav eSoFar-SorryForTheVote,OldBuddy,ButSomeoneHasToBeVotedFor .
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

skanky!
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Nice and easy readable post, DC.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It'sthestreamofconsciousnessapproach.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X