No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure, but it the rule wasn't enforced last game.

Comment

Why do you morons always see fit to stretch clues to fit hidden stuff behind my name? Every time that's the justification and every time there's nothing to it...

It would all be so much easier if you focused on guilty people. Like Skanky, for instance...
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Until we actually have some real clues, we have to use what he have
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Meh. What about the 'old-fashioned' handwriting? It was probably one of them old farts! I'll bet rah knows something about that...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
            I'll got for a longshot here:

The only "clue" I can find in the story is the part about Vietnam. Vietnam is in Asia and Asia is known for rice, and Reismark's first four letters in his name translated from German to English means Rice

This might not be the right clue (If there are any), but that's the only clue I could find for now...
            I have to vote for Viccini aka Adagio.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

vovan

Comment

Adagio.

He actually looked for clues in the first round, when the appropriate opening move would have been to start a random docpile. Seems awfully suspicious...

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                  Say, do we have that one silly rule now where if the mafia dies within the first few turns, he is replaced?
                  I am not going to enforce it, at least not in this game.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Poor Ljube. Those were some very Skanky Burns he received.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

You will burn in hell, Skanky! Why are you locked in this asylum btw? Has it anything to do with obsession by murder by any chance?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

First of all, I may have been crazy, but I sure wasn't paranoid as my fate proves.

Second, who would benefit from killing me early? Everybody knows I follow the thread even after my death and will, I repeat will avenge my death by correctly identifying the murderer. So the killer is probably someone whose hatred towards me surpasses rational thinking and behaviour, but there is also a slight possibility I was killed randomly, so it's still too early to point fingers.

Comment

/me offers joncha an alliance.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Tommorrow wendy's gonna kill
                            I seem to be channeling a vision of a past life, a life cut tragically short by a docpile, a docpile initiated by Wendy's alter ego, Thebern.

No hard feelings, of course...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Vovan for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

I seem to be channeling a vision of a past life, a life cut tragically short by a docpile, a docpile initiated by Wendy's alter ego, Thebern.

No hard feelings, of course...
                                Well that was completely unexpected...
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X