No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that, Theben has a, Grudge against Joncha, not me though, Theben voted for, Joncha last turn, and now Joncha, is dead now,

Comment

• I don't think it's Jonny, but Theben seems a fair punt.

Comment

• All these voices are telling me things....all saying different names....but Theben is the one I hear the most....or the loudest....or something.....I need my meds!!!!!

Comment

• I'll go for the play on Theben.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• When it comes to votes of popularity, Theben will always get my vote.

Does anyone else hear that noise?

There it is again!!

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Theben cannot be it, because he would have never killed me in the first round.

Comment

• How do you come to that conclusion?

Comment

• Theben likes me.

Comment

• Communists.

Comment

• Indeed we are. But worry not, dear Lord Nuclear. Theben and I, like Comrade Tassadar, are BS kind of Communists.

Comment

• Why are you all pointing at TheBen?

Has he done something wrong?
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• There's a name I just don't recognize, yet it seems so familiar...

What was it again...?

I wonder if he'd be my special friend...?

Where are you, Adrian Hon?

Sssso quiet on the ward tonight...
                          ...kinda scary...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Theben likes me.
                            AlltheBetterReasonForHimToKillYou-IfHeCan'tHaveYouForHimselfAlone-YouMustDie.He'sAControllingBast**d.

BesidesThatSetsEveryoneElseOffTheTrackOfTheCaseIfH eDoesSo.

5Theben2Jonny1AdrianHon-13StillToVote
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I rounded the corner, holding the banana before me like a talisman. The voices told me that the banana could protect me. "He's out to get me... the killer is out to get me," I muttered, readying the fruit for action. Just at that moment, I heard a giggle from behind me... something like "be my special friend?"

I spun around in terror, the banana falling out of my powerless hands and leaving me defenceless, but not a soul was to be seen. "It could only be Jrabbit," I guessed. "Rabbits eat carrots, which have vitamin A that lets you see in the dark. And what is missing in the dark? Light! And what burns people? Light! QED." I laughed to myself confidentally, showing the same sort of cunning deductive reasoning that my peers sent me here for.
                              mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• I now believe DarkCloud's the mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X