Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XV: Don't get MAD, get even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

Day 3: "Bad day at Booger."

Ahh! Teh builders!

Skanky Burns builds teh city of Fudge, General Tacticus builds teh city of Capella, DrSpike builds teh city of Death to Jamski by paper cuts, VJ builds teh city of Angel, and Sparrowhawk builds teh city of Raven.

Loinburger's citizens leave his last two cities to the cockroaches (even though he has been spotted wandering the halls of poly).

Theben doesn't seem to be done with his rath towards jonny. Two nasty boyz of destruction are sent towards jonny's last two cities. There is one 4377 of an explosion and after the dust clears, two cities remain...jonny was in his bunker.

Everyone else was working on one of those top secret thingies.

1. Skanky Burns - Peppermint, Turkish Delight, Chocolate, Caramel, Fudge
      2. General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis, Capella
      3. DrSpike - Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, Jamski pwn3d me, Death to Jamski by paper cuts
      4. Smiley - See Chaunk, See Chaunk get nuked, Nuke Chaunk Nuke
      5. Kuciwalker - C:\DOS, C:\DOS Run, Run DOS Run, Imadumaz, yeziam
      6. Whoha - LCN1, LCN2, LCN3, LCN4, LCN5
      7. Loinburger - WASTED
      8. Hercules - WASTED
      9. Theben - Death to Johnny, I Will Kill Johnny, Johnny is Radioactive Glow Worm Food
      10. VJ - Spamville D.C., Smiley, Your momma, Newbieville, Angel
      11. Jonny - Omega
      12. Sparrowhawk - Sparrow, Hawk, Falcon, Eagle, Raven
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
            3. DrSpike - Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, Jamski pwn3d me, Death to Jamski by paper cuts
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What happened to "Jamski castrated with a set of blunt scissors" or whatever that one was called?

Comment

Day 4: "The day the Earth forgot (Or at least the leaders did)."

More city building to report on this fine day as DrSpike built Jamski is my new roomie and Theben built Jonny Will Die Regardless.

Unfortunately Kuciwalker, Jonny, and DrSpike did not send in orders. Luckily DrSpike had default orders, not so luck for the other 2.

Smiley sensed something amiss at the Kuciwalker headquarters and launched 4 nukes bringing Kuci down to 1 city.

Other than that, it was all quiet on the Western front as everyone else was working on a secret project. Me thinks that the next round will hold a little more excitement.

1. Skanky Burns - Peppermint, Turkish Delight, Chocolate, Caramel, Fudge
                2. General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis, Capella
                3. DrSpike - Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, Jamski pwn3d me, Death to Jamski by paper cuts, Jamski is my new roomie
                4. Smiley - See Chaunk, See Chaunk get nuked, Nuke Chaunk Nuke
                5. Kuciwalker - C:\DOS
                6. Whoha - LCN1, LCN2, LCN3, LCN4, LCN5
                7. Loinburger - WASTED
                8. Hercules - WASTED
                9. Theben - Death to Johnny, I Will Kill Johnny, Johnny is Radioactive Glow Worm Food, Jonny Will Die Regardless
                10. VJ - Spamville D.C., Smiley, Your momma, Newbieville, Angel
                11. Jonny - Omega
                12. Sparrowhawk - Sparrow, Hawk, Falcon, Eagle, Raven

Oh, and the city list was copied from Skanky's post, so that city was changed. I'm pretty sure that we can blame Skanky on that one.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sent

Comment

sent.

Comment

Sent.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent!
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.

Comment

what, i was the only one to nuke the kuch? doh. sent.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sent.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X