Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XV: Don't get MAD, get even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

@ edit

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sent
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It'sa d'sent.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

About to be sent (and I am 8th in!! wow, you people are quick! Just the type of people we need in the soon to be starting society IV game see the link in my signature for more info).
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

The all-new whizzy approach to FG gets a big .

Comment

Day 7: "Two Blind Mice..., see how they are wiped off the face of the planet!"

Looks like somebody finally got the hint as no cities were built this round. And somebody actually fired some missles at somebody else.

To start off the day, Whoha continued his agressive moves towards Mr. Burns and pushed the button to send two more nukes in Mr. Burns direction. Unfortunately nothing happened as one of skanky's spies "came out of the closet" and was captured.

Whoha, I'm afraid was not as fortunate. Mr. Burns decided that he's had enough and launched a 4 nuke strike at Whoha. They were joined in mid air with another 4 nukes from Sparrowhawk. The 8 total nukes were enough to completely take down Whoha.

In a totally unrelated event, VJ graced us with his presence and actually sent in orders for this turn (negating the loss of a potential city for one more turn of absence). He apparently has issues with graphical representations of the old computer shorthands, or sometimes called emoticons as he blasted to dust with his stockpile.

The rest of the maniacs were busy with their so-called secret projects. Why they bother telling me is beyond my comprehension. Puff-puff, did I ever tell you about the time that Doc defleted to his own stockpile....

(cool, I didn't hit send in the middle of typing this).

Cities
                    1. Skanky Burns - Peppermint
                    2. General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis, Capella, Colossus
                    3. DrSpike - Jamski chainsawed to death, Jamski bludgeoned with a hammer, Jamski pwn3d me, Death to Jamski by paper cuts, Jamski is my new roomie
                    4. Smiley - WASTED
                    5. Kuciwalker - WASTED
                    6. Whoha - WASTED
                    7. Loinburger - WASTED
                    8. Hercules - WASTED
                    9. Theben - Death to Johnny, I Will Kill Johnny, Johnny is Radioactive Glow Worm Food, Jonny Will Die Regardless, Jonny Got His Gun
                    10. VJ - Spamville D.C., Smiley, Your momma, Newbieville, Angel
                    11. Jonny - Omega, Kalamata, Theben-Proof
                    12. Sparrowhawk - Sparrow, Hawk, Falcon, Eagle, Raven
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

splat.

Comment

Got that right.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

This one's going somewhat faster than last time

Comment

It's time for some Murraying. I think Doc is trying to stay under the radar...
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X